Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 12:07 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 19 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FREEBO, Standing Ovation [freebomusic.com]
      DOC HOLIDAY, [Mega International]
      - I Can't Take My Heart Anywhere
      ERIK BALKEY, Always [Hudson Harding]
      ELLY WININGER, Single Again [ellywininger.com]
      ERIK BALKEY, [Hudson Harding]
      - That's What Makes You Strong
      JOHN PIKE, What Is A Rugby Supporter [Kiwi] NZ
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Concrete Block Motel
      [hotclubsandwich.co.nz] NZ
      FRANK WAKEFIELD, That's All Right [Patuxent]
      JOHNNY HORTON, John Paul Jones [Columbia]
      LEON MORRIS, Charlie [Patuxent]
      JOHNNY HORTON, Snow Shoe Thompson [Columbia]

      FRANK LUTHER & LEN STOKES,
      - Turkey In The Straw (Cattle)
      JACK GUTHRIE, Oklahoma Hills (Bear Family)
      MILLER SISTERS, Finders Keepers (Bear Family)
      JIMMIE DAVIS, Mansion In The Sky (Decca)
      BOBBY BARNETT, Pretty Boy Floyd (Bear Family)
      GINNY HAWKER & KAY JUSTICE, (Copper Creek)
      - I Loved You Better Than You Know
      ANN PASCOE, Texas Side-step (Hillcrest) NZ
      HATCHET,
      - Make My Day Tonight (Country Discovery)
      CONNIE SMITH,
      - Long Line Of Heartaches (Sugar Hill)
      DAVID KNUTSON, Sloop John
      A KYLIE HARRIS, Lost River (BMG) NZ
      TIM MENSEY, Stone By Stone (Columbia)
      HEATHER MYLES & DWIGHT YOAKAM,
      - Little Chapel (Mad Dog)
      YVONNE DEVANEY & WES ONLEY,
      - Yodel Love (Compo)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      OWEN MOORE, Baby Let's Drive
      CAMILLE & STUIE, [camilleandstuie.com]
      - Little Years / NZ&Oz
      DOUG ATKINS, Mary Jane Riley
      BRANDON RICKMAN, What I Know Now
      ERNIE ROWELL, I Wanna Be Like Andy
      DAN & STEVE WHITE, Rockin' John Henry Show
      SHIRLEY FREDRICKSON, Soap Vacation