Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 12 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      VINCE GILL, Little Liza Jane
      ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION,
      - Every Time You Say Goodbye
      SLIM WHITMAN, Indian Love Call
      ALAN JACKSON, Too Much Of A Good Thing
      TRIO, Those Memories Of You
      FRANKIE LAINE, Don't Fence Me In
      RANDY TRAVIS, Honkytonk Man
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Someday Soon

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Any Time At All
      - [hotclubsandwich.co.nz] NZ
      RJ COWDERY, Other Side Of Love [jdcowdery.com]
      GEORGE STRAIT, I'll Always Remember You [MCA]

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      RED RIVER DAVE,
      - I’ve Got Nobody To Love (Jasmine)
      JOHNNY BOND, Sick Sober And Sorry (Atlantic)
      JOHNNY COOPER, With This Ring (Sonic) NZ
      SMOKY DAWSON, Married By The Bible (EMI) Oz
      WILMA LEE COOPER, Big John’s Wife (Rebel)
      JOHNNY CASH, Fool’s Hall Of Fame (Rajon)
      HOMER and JETHRO, (RCA)
      - How Much Is That Hound Dog In The Window?
      CARTER FAMILY, The Western Hobo (Rounder)
      LORETTA LYNN,
      - Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven (MCA)
      GEORGE JONES, (Epic)
      - Pretty Little Lady From Beaumont Texas
      CHARLY McCLEAN, Who’s Cheatin’ Who? (Epic)
      The MAVERICKS, Something Stupid (Universal)
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, Cowpoke (Madacy)
      DWIGHT WHITLEY, Make It A Double

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      GARY WOOD, Good Kids Scary-Eyed [TSP]
      BRENT McATHEY & DICK DAMRON,
      - As Far As I Can See
      BERNIE EARLY, The Truckstop [TSP]
      HARLEY CUMMINS, I Remember The Good
      SETH JACKSON, That Dang Love Thing [TSP]
      CINDY LEE, The Girl Just Loves To Dance
      MIKE DESSELLE, Low Tech Redneck [TSP]
      MIKE BELLA, Don't Wipe The Tears