Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 05 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE
      New Zealand Songs - New Zealand Artists

      CEOL MANAWATU, On The Ball
      ASH BURTON, I Must Go Back Today
      JOHN ROWLES, Game Of Our Lives
      PIXIE WILLIAMS, Let's Talk It Over
      ASH BURTON, Tea At Te Kuiti
      The PIONEER POG 'N' SCROGGIN BAND,
      - Bright Fine Gold
      ASH BURTON, The Strip At Dunsandel
      IAN TURBITT, Otago Pride
      ASH BURTON, Gumboot Tango
      ALAN MUGGERIDGE, Real Live Cowboy
      NORM Of The NORTH, Kaitaia Cows

      GAIL & MERV,
      - Blues Stay Away From Me (unreleased) NZ
      CARSON J ROBISON & PHIL CROWE,
      - Abraham (BACM)
      CHARLIE ADAMS, TT Boogie (Membran)
      STANLEY BROTHERS,
      - Sweet Love (Country Stars)
      BUCK OWENS and SUSAN RAYE,
      - Take A Taste Of My Wine (Capitol)
      DAVE SHERRIFF,
      - A Friend In Need (Stomp Music) UK
      BILLIE JO SPEARS, (Desperado)
      - I’m Gonna Be A Country Girl Again
      JOHN STARLING, Jordan (Sugar Hill)
      LUKE SIMMONS,
      - Orange Blossom Special (Columbia) NZ
      FRANKIE STARR & DOT ALLEN,
      - Your Daddy’s Looped Again (Bear Family)
      TAMMY ROGERS,
      - Never Far Away (Dead Reckoning)
      SMOKEY ROGERS, (Bronco Buster)
      - I Can’t Help The Way You Feel
      JERRY REED, She Got The Goldmine (Raven)
      T G SHEPPARD,
      - Do You Wanna Go To Heaven? (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:
      New Zealand Songs - New Zealand Artists