Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 29 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Final Show of our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry

      RICKY van SHELTON, I Don't Care
      ISLA GRANT, Gentle Jesus \ Scot
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR SMITH,
      - Far Side Banks Of Jordan [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, Drinking Champagne
      JOY SLOANE,
      - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Just A Dog \ Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - He Stopped Loving Her Today [unreleased] NZ
      PIXIE WILLIAMS & Ruru Karaitiana Quintette,
      - Blue Smoke \ NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications

      The KINI Quartet, The Hitchhiker [EMI] NZ
      EDDIE LOW, May God Go With You [Sony] NZ
      SONNY DAY & The Sundowners,
      - Wolverton Mountain [EMI] NZ

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      HOWARD VOKES, Down In The Hollow (Del-Ray)
      BOB WILLS,
      - The Bunny With The Powder Puff Tail (MCA)
      KEIL ISLES, Little Papoose (Viking) NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Ready For The Times To Get Better (Axis)
      REX FRANKLIN, (Bear Family) NZ
      - Take Me Back To The Good Old Days
      DAVE “PAPPY” HAMEL,
      - Good Morning Heartache (self) Ca
      GUMBOOT TANGO, Travellin’ On (self) NZ
      TENNESSEE RHYTHM RIDERS,
      - You Won’t Believe This (Furey) UK
      SONNY JAMES,
      - When Your World Stops Turning (Capitol)
      The KENDALLS,
      - Curtain In The Window (Varese-Vintage)
      JOHNNY LEE WILLS, Bees In My Bonnet (RCA)
      TIM O’BRIEN, Father Forgive Me (Proper)
      RHONDA VINCENT,
      - In The Garden Past The Fountain (Rounder)
      KEVIN WELCH, I’d Be Missing You (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DENNIS MARSH, Easy [Rajon] NZ
      BILLY T. JAMES, Impressions [Sony] NZ