Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 22 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ACOUSTIC BLUE, Windmills [Oasis]
      NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND, Tryin' To Try
      COBBLER MOUNTAIN GRASS, Jessie's Fire [Oasis]
      MARK WILLS, Don't Laugh At Me (Live from Iraq)
      JEFF BATES, He Wasn't Like Us
      POINT Of GRACE, Hole In The World
      JAE EPAE, Tumbling Down [EMI] NZ
      GEORGE JONES, I Ain't Ever Slowing Down
      DENNIS MARSH, E Hine Hoki Mai [Rajon] NZ
      EDDIE LOW, The Way That We Should [Sony] NZ
      DENNIS MARSH, Waikaremoana [Rajon] NZ

      GAIL & MERV,
      - A Lonely Little Robin (unreleased) NZ
      PETER CAPE, Taumarunui (Kiwi) NZ
      RICKY NELSON, (London)
      - There’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
      The TUMBLEWEEDS,
      - Maple On The Hill (Viking) NZ
      GAIL & MERV,
      - Down In The Willow Garden (unreleased) NZ
      JIMMY WAKELY & MARGARET WHITING,
      - Wedding Bells (Capitol)
      CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY,
      - Whispering Hope (RCA)
      DOYLE LAWSON & QUICKSILVER,
      - Just Over Yonder (Sugar Hill)
      DEAN DILLON,
      - I Still Got A Crush On You (Capitol)
      JEAN SHEPARD,
      - Waltz With The Angels (Bear Family)
      GAIL & MERV,
      - Are You Teasing Me? (unreleased) NZ
      The BROWNS, In The Garden (Bear Family)
      CLAIRE LYNCH, Somewhere Above (Rounder)
      DON WILLIAMS, (MCA)
      - I’ll Be There If You Ever Want Me

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SPRING CREEK, So Long
      - [springcreekbluegrassband.com]
      CATCH 23, Bees' Knees [the23stringband.com]
      LULU-BELLE & SCOTTY,
      - Hang Out The Front Door Key
      TOMMY WEBB, Something In My Heart
      LES THOMAS & MAY HAWKS, Jealousy Vs Bossy
      FREDDY POWERS, Texas And Oklahoma
      JIMMY LaFAVE, Oklahoma Hills
      NINO TEMPO & APRIL STEVENS, Whispering