Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 15 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      WILF CARTER,
      - Theres A Bluebird On Your Windowsill \Ca
      CLINT BLACK, A Better Man
      LES LARSEN,
      - I'll Take Home The Roses [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Maple Sugar Sweetheart \Oz
      ANN BUSH, When I Dream [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, If Loving You Is Wrong
      RITCHIE & BRIONIE,
      - Beneath Still waters [unreleased] NZ
      DEAN DILLON: Hot, Country And Single
      JOHNNY COOPER, One By One \NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ED BENTLEY, Such A Lucky Man [TSP]
      ROY ROGERS, You waited Too Long
      LittleHOUSE, A Little Bit Of Paradise [TSP]
      ROY ROGERS, She Gave Her Heart To A Soldier
      BOBBY DALE, I Forgot More About Loving You [TSP]
      MELONIE CANNON & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Back To Earth
      MIKE LUSK: Country Boy, Country Girl [TSP]
      MELONIE CANNON, It's All Right There
      BILLIE GRAMMER, Gotta Travel On
      BILLY GRAMMER, I Wanna Go Home
      JOHNNY BOND, I'm Gonna Be Long Gone
      FREDDY POWERS, All I Want To Do Is Sing My Song
      JOHNNY BOND, One More Tear
      FREDDY POWERS, On The Road To My Heart
      JOE WHEELER, Ain't That Just Like A Woman
      FREDDY POWERS & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Wild Party Blues
      LULU-BELLE & SCOTTY,
      - Hang Out The Front Door Key
      TOMMY WEBB, Something In My Heart
      LES THOMAS & MAY HAWKS, Jealousy Vs Bossy
      RONNIE MILSAP, Even Fools Get Lucky
      JIMMIE OSBORNE, Nag Nag Nag
      RONNIE MILSAP, For A Minute There
      ROY DUKE: Behave, Be Quiet, Or Begone