Mr. Joseph Hazelwood article

  • psfmag
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Greetings,

      In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

      JOSEPH HAZELWOOD
      From blues to old-timey- interview
      "I sat down with Mr. Hazelwood after the release of The Golden Age, and we talked about his upbringing in Kentucky, his ambitions and his passion for Emerson, Thoreau and Blind Boy Fuller. He's no bluesnik, but the man can play, and maybe the Industrial Revolution was something Skip James really could have related to."

      You can also hear some of the artists in the issue at Playlist.com: <http://www.playlist.com/playlist/22253967371>

      We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

      See you online,
      Jason