Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 25 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BLAKE SHELTON, Red River Blue
      CAROLANN SOLEBELLO, Downtown
      ALISON KRAUSS, The Three Bells
      The BROWNS, Margo (The Ninth Of May)
      RICK CAVENDER, Cuba Libra Limon
      BRENT BURNS,
      - Please Don't Let That Kid Move Back Home
      JOHNNY HORTON, North To Alaska
      The FOUR TUNES, Careless Love
      JOEL WARREN, You'll Never Hurt Me
      - (Like An Old George Jones Song)
      ERNIE ASHWORTH, The Beginning Of The End
      J R CASTILLO, Flip Side Of Sober

      HOWARD VOKES, Down In The Hollow (Del-Ray)
      BOB WILLS,
      - The Bunny With The Powder Puff Tail (MCA)
      The KEIL ISLES, Little Papoose (Viking ) NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Ready For The Times To Get Better (Axis)
      REX FRANKLIN, (Bear Family) NZ
      - Take Me Back To The Good Old Days
      DAVE “Pappy” HAMEL, Good Morning Heartache / Ca
      GUMBOOT TANGO, Travellin’ On / NZ
      TENNESSEE RHYTHM RIDERS,
      - You Won’t Believe This (Furey) UK
      SONNY JAMES,
      - When Your World Stops Turning (Capitol)
      The KENDALLS,
      - Curtain In The Window (Varese-Vintage)
      JOHNNY LEE WILLS, Bees In My Bonnet (RCA)
      TIM O’BRIEN, Father Forgive Me (Proper)
      RHONDA VINCENT,
      - In The Garden Past The Fountain (Rounder)
      KEVIN WELCH, I’d Be Missing You (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ASHTON SHEPHERD, I'm Good
      JERROD NIEMANN, One More Drinkin' Song
      JEFF BRIDGES, Maybe I Missed The Point
      COLT FORD feat CRAIG MORGAN,
      - She Likes To Ride In trucks
      JIMMY DEAN, Oklahoma Bill
      STEVE AZAR, Soldier Song
      JULIE RICHARDSON, I'm Not Going Anywhere
      ROBERT CRUMB, Hula Medley