Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club Programme
      Monday 18 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      PATSY CLINE, Walking After Midnight
      CHET ATKINS, Black Mountain Rag
      FERLIN HUSKY, Gone
      PATTI PAGE, San Antonio Rose
      JIM REEVES, Hill Billy Waltz
      ANN BUSH, Flower Of Scotland (NZ)
      LEN FIFIELD, One Tiny Step (NZ)
      JOHNNY CASH, Ballad Of A Teenage Queen
      VINCE GILL, Take Your Memory With You

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FREDDY FENDER, My Tears Are Falling Tonight
      BRAD PAISLEY feat Sheryl Crow & Carl Jackson,
      - Life's Railway To Heaven
      FREDDY FENDER, Just A Moment Of Your Time

      ROD WILLIAMS, A Big Wide Country (Oz)
      JACKSON COUNTY BROWN OWLS, (Desperado)
      - I Wonder How The Old Folks Are At Home
      HANK SNOW, (Bear Family)
      - The Night I Stole Old Sandy Morgan’s Gin
      TEX MORTON, (EMI) NZ-Oz
      - Wrap Me Up In My Stockwhip And Blanket
      CONNIE SMITH, Storms Never Last (Columbia)
      BILL NETTLES,
      - I Hauled Off And Loved Her (Mercury)
      TEX WILLIAMS, Sinful (Bear Family)
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Travellin’ Blues (Proper)
      STUIE FRENCH,
      - Made In Japan (camilleandstuie.com) Oz
      JIMMY WAKELY, Forever More (Country Stars)
      WAYLON JENNINGS & HANK WILLIAMS Jr,
      - The Conversation (BMG)
      The NASHVILLE GRASS & JOHNNY CASH,
      - What’s Good For You (CMH)
      RICKY VAN SHELTON,
      - Who’ll Turn Out The Lights (Columbia)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JIMMY DEAN, Nobody
      RIDERS In The SKY, Chant Of The Wanderer
      JIMMY DEAN, Old Pappy's New Banjo
      RIDERS In The SKY, Sundown Blues
      CHRIS YOUNG, Flashlight
      ALAN JACKSON, The Best Keeps Getting Better
      CHRIS YOUNG, You