Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 11 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HUNGRYTOWN, The Sweetest Flower (Listen Here)
      DOLLY PARTON, Better Day [Dolly]
      CLAUDE Butch MORGAN, Shoes [All-Right Then]
      JESSE MIDDLETON, A Cowboy's Ride [TSP]
      CLAUDIA NYGAARD, Big Country [claudianygaard.com]
      JOHN McLEOD, Country Blues [TSP]
      COWBOY LARRY, True Friend
      The NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS,
      - What We Overcome [TSP]
      JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ,
      - Still A Lot Of Love In San Antone
      JESSE MIDDLETON, Calling Me Home [TSP]

      The BAILES BROTHERS,
      - Whiskey Is The Devil In Liquid Form (Proper)
      PHIL GARLAND,
      - Cheer Boys Cheer (Kiwi Pacific) NZ
      ELLIE LAVELLE,
      - Blackboard Of My Heart (Music World) Oz
      FLATT & SCRUGGS,
      - I’m Going To Make Heaven My Home (Proper)
      DAVE EDWARDS & His ALABAMA BOYS,
      - Hula Lou (Decca)
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - Goodbye Little Darling Goodbye (London)
      JANIE BRANNON, Mockingbird Hill (Hillside)
      STONEY EDWARDS, (Razor & Tie)
      I Bought The Shoes That Just walked Out On Me
      BR5-49, Cherokee Boogie (Arista)
      GEORGE JONES & LACY J DALTON,
      - That’s Good, That’s Bad (Epic)
      DON GIBSON, Just One Time (RCA)
      The FOX BROTHERS,
      - Like Ol’ Hank, I Saw The Light (GCN)
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN,
      - Pastures Of Home (Columbia) Oz
      LARRY GATLIN, I Don’t Want To Cry (Columbia)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      T. PAUL MATSON, This Time Around
      JIM ED BROWN, The Three Bells [RCA]
      JUSTIN RYAN, Everybody's Talkin'
      ROBERT THOMAS VELLINE,
      - Take Good Care Of My Baby The COUNTRY GENTLEMEN,
      - Love Letters In The Sand
      CONWAY TWITTY, Blueberry Hill
      CLAUDE Butch MORGAN, I Care About You