Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 11:35 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 04 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [Capitol]
      BILLY JO SPEARS,
      - What I've Got In Mind [Capitol]
      MAX WHITEHOUSE,
      - Fields Of Athenry [Aquarius] NZ
      EDDIE RABBITT, I Love A Rainy Night [EMI]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Memories To Burn [unreleased] NZ
      JOE SOUTH, Games People Play [EMI]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [unreleased] NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, Workingman Blues [Capitol]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GEORGE HAMILTON IV, West Texas Highway
      CLAUDIA NYGAARD, Big Country
      GEORGE HAMILTON IV with TONY BOOTH,
      - Somewhere South of San Antone

      The BAR-X COWBOYS,
      - Fairweather Friend (Bluebird)
      DAPHNE WALKER,
      - In The Royal Hawaiian Hotel (Viking) NZ
      T TEXAS TYLER, The Old Country Church (King)
      The HAWKING BROTHERS,
      - Homestead On The Farm (EMI) Oz
      LOU MILLET, Just Me My Heart And You
      WAYNE RANEY, Jack And Jill Boogie (King)
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Yours Love (BMG)
      DON WILLIAMS, Come Early Morning (Universal)
      BOB WILLS, Right Or Wrong (Columbia)
      LYNN ANDERSON, Let Your Love Flow (Columbia)
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Head Over Heels In Love With You (Homespun) Oz
      ANN PASCOE,
      - Winds Of October (annpascoe.com) NZ
      VERN GOSDIN,
      - Right In The Wrong Direction (Columbia)
      KIM NOVAS, Big Bad Wolf (Universal Sound)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVE ALVIN, Manzanita
      GILLIAN WELCH, Down Along The Dixie Line
      DAVE ALVIN & CHRIS GAFFNEY,
      - Two Lucky Bums
      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY,
      - Partner To The Wind