Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 27 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PERLEY CURTIS & CHRISTY CORNELIUS,
      - You Never Know How It's Gonna Go
      The MALPASS BROTHERS, Railroad Man
      RAY PRICE, Like Old Times Again
      The MALPASS BROTHERS,
      - The Man In Black Is Wearing White
      Mr ED, Mister Ed Theme
      JOEL MABUS,
      - The Farmer Is The Man [joelmabus.com]
      ANDY GRIFFITH, The Fishin' Hole
      GENE WATSON & RHONDA VINCENT,
      - Alone Together Tonight
      Tennessee ERNIE FORD, Sunday Barbecue
      GENE WATSON & RHONDA VINCENT,
      - Making Everything Perfect Tonight
      JUSTIN MOORE, If Heaven wasn't So Far Away

      GRAEME & JANICE FITZSIMONS,
      - When The Grass Grows Over Me (self) NZ
      BILL CLIFTON, Beautiful (Elf)
      CHARLIE POOLE, My Gypsy Girl (Proper)
      The DELMORE BROTHERS,
      - Happy On The Mississippi Shore (JSP)
      KINGSTON TRIO, Little Play Soldiers (Festival)
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN, (CH) Oz
      - You Can Never Do Wrong In A Mother’s Eyes
      SHEL SILVERSTEIN, A Front Row Seat (Columbia)
      HANK PENNY, (Membran)
      Catch ‘Em Young, Treat ‘Em Rough, Tell ‘Em Nothing
      SONS of the PIONEERS, Land Beyond The Sun (Proper)
      MARTY RIVERS, Run Angel Run (Hillcrest) Malta
      TENNESSEE RHYTHM RIDERS,
      - Women In Town (Furey) Eng
      BILLY WALLACE, Dog Hauled Around (Proper)
      DAVID ALLAN COE,
      - Just To Prove My Love For You (Columbia)
      JERRY LEE LEWIS, I’ll Hold You In My Arms

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JAMIE RICHARDS, Down The Road
      WAYNE TAYLOR, Everybody's Talkin' At Me
      JAMIE RICHARDS, Enjoy The Ride
      WAYNE TAYLOR, I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Everything Is Changing
      DAVID YOUNG, Teach Me To Two-Step
      ROLAND JOHNSON,
      - I Traded Her Love (For Deep Purple Wine)