Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 20 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [BMG]
      NIGEL CARMICHAEL, That Minute [unreleased] NZ
      RICKY van SHELTON, Baby I'm Ready [Columbia]
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - Good Old Country Music [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Maple Sugar Sweetheart [EMI] Oz
      ANN BUSH, Let Me Go Lover [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Peace In The Valley [unreleased] NZ
      BENNY BERRY, Some Things Never Change [Hawk]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The HILLTOPPERS, D-A-R-L-I-N' [Dot]
      DONNA DEAN, What Am I Gonna Do? [Ode] NZ
      JOHNNY GIMBLE with JASON ROBERTS,
      - Fiddlin' Around

      JODY MILLER, Love Love Love (Columbia)
      HANK SNOW, Born To Be Happy (Bear Family)
      JENKS TEX CARMAN,
      - Gosh I Miss You All The Time (Bear Family)
      MEL TILLIS & SHERRY BRYCE,
      - Take My Hand (Columbia)
      BURL IVES, Who Done It? (Festival)
      ROSE MADDOX, Old Black Choo Choo (Arhoolie)
      JACK SCOTT,
      - Blue Skies Moving In On Me (Bear Family)
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - One Little Song (Universal Sound) Oz
      The BROWNS, Only The Lonely (Bear Family)
      RITA MacNEIL, I’ll Accept The Rose (Polydor)
      JOE CARSON, Fraulein (Bear Family)
      GEORGE MORGAN & MARION WORTH,
      - I’ll Call You Charlie, You Call Me Joan (CBS)
      JONI HARMS, I’ve Got A Feeling For You
      -(wildcattlerecords.com)
      MARILYN McCONNEL,
      - I Can’t Help It (Diamond Back)
      JIMMIE DALE GILMORE, Uncle Pen (Rounder)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The O'DONNELLS, Back To The Brisbane River / Oz
      AUDREY AULD, Tasmania [Reckless] Oz
      RED FOLEY: Two Cents, Three Eggs And A Postcard
      BILLY YATES, On My Way (To Norway)
      LONEY HUTCHINS, Little Gospel Quartet
      FRANK IFIELD, Forgettin' About You / Oz
      TOBY KEITH, Somewhere Else