Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 13 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      K A PATTERSON, Early Summer Night
      COUNTRY REGGAE,
      - Put On Your Brakes [countryreggae.com]
      K A PATTERSON, Montgomery In The Rain
      COWBOY LARRY & LYNSEY SCOTT,
      - Beginning Of Goodbye
      DOUG KERSHAW, You're Gonna Be Impressed
      [dreammachineproductions.com]
      STONEWALL JACKSON & RIDERS In The SKY,
      - Show Boat
      TRACE ADKINS, Arlington
      SCOTT COOK, A Million Miles
      RICKY VALANCE, Tell Laura I Love Her
      SCOTT COOK,
      - The Lord Giveth (And The Landlord Taketh Away)
      LAURA DOWLING, They Taught Me To Yodel / Oz

      JACQUELINE HALL, (Oz)
      - The South Coast Flyer (Regal Zonophone)
      DICKSON HALL, Dalton Brothers (MGM)
      SONNY HALL,
      - Just A Little Bit More (Krazy Kat)
      PATTI HALL, Old Paint (Hillcrest)
      ARTHUR FIELDS & FRED HALL,
      - Oh For The Life Of A Hobo (BACM)
      TERRY HALL, Leonie (EMI) Oz
      CONNIE HALL,
      - Daddy Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (Decca)
      CECIL HALL, My Home Over Yonder (BMI)
      LARRY HALL, Sandy (Collectables)
      DWANE HALL,
      - The Only Time I Think Of You (Stardust)
      ROCKY DON HALL,
      - You’re Forever In My Mind (self) NZ
      TOM T HALL, Ravishing Ruby (Mercury)
      LOIS HALL, The Devil’s Child (Redwood) Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RENE DIAZ, Our Time [Hillcrest] Oz
      RUSS CARSON with MARSHALL WILBORN,
      - You Can Take Your Time [Patuxent]
      EVI, He'll Have To Go [Hillcrest] Faroe Is
      CARL FREBERG, Maybe My Baby [Comstock]
      LONNIE BARTMESS,
      - Never Got Over You [Hillcrest]
      DAVID CLINE, Hello Walls