Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 06 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      RICKY van SHELTON, Here In The Real World
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Queensland Bungalow (Oz)
      ALISON KRAUSS & Union Station, Another Night
      HANK WILLIAMS, We Live In Two Different Worlds
      BILL MONROE, I'm Going Back To Old Kentucky
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, Wayfaring Stranger
      JOY SLOANE, Shearers Jamboree (unreleased) NZ
      SHAWN COLVIN with LYLE LOVETT
      and the BOB WILLS BAND, Faded Love

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      WENCHE, Homeland (Sweden)
      RITCHIE PICKETT, The True Kiwi Way (NZ)
      WENCHE, When You Came Home (Sweden)

      The STANLEY BROTHERS,
      - A Vision Of Mother (Columbia)
      The CAROLINA TARHEELS,
      - I Love My Mountain Home (Victor)
      JANETTE CARTER, (Bear Family)
      - Bury Me Beneath The Willow
      TEX RITTER,
      - Green Grow The Lilacs (Dynamic)
      RICK & THEL CAREY,
      - Keep On The Sunny Side (Columbia) Oz
      DOLLY PARTON & PORTER WAGONER,
      - Closer By Now (Castle)
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - That’s The Way Love Goes (CBS)
      DOLLY PARTON & CHET ATKINS,
      - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind? (Castle)
      BILL CARLISLE,
      - I’m Cryin’ Tonight Over You (Castle)
      DOTTIE WEST,
      - Would You Hold It Against Me? (Castle)
      KENDEL CARSON,
      - Mercedes Benz (Trainwreck) Ca
      JEANNIE PRUETT, Back To Back (Dynamic)
      HOLLY DUNN, You Really Had Me Going (WB)
      FELICITY, (Swingin' Door) Oz
      - You Can’t Break My Heart

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - I'd Like To Live It Again [Desert Kid] De
      JOHN EGENES, The Haircut (Delta Vee) NZ
      KENNY ROBERTS, Choo Choo Ch'boogie
      JOHN EGENES,
      - When The Sun Sets On The Trail [Delta Vee] NZ
      TOMMY COLLINS, Tribute To Hank Williams
      SPUYTEN DUYVIL,
      - Pride Packs Her Bags [spuytenduyvilmusic.com]
      PETER COOPER with BAKER MAULTSBY
      and DUANE EDDY,
      - Everybody Loves To Hear A Bird Sing [Red Beet]
      ATWATER.DONNELLY,
      - We Go Together [Rabbit Island]