Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 12:11 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 30 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARGIE SINGLETON, Old Records
      BILLY WALKER, The Record
      WILLIE NELSON, Mr Record Man
      MAC WISEMAN, 45s & 8x10s
      GEORGE MORGAN, Lonesome Road
      BETTY CODY, Phonograph Record
      BOB DENTON, I'm Sending You This Record
      VERNON OXFORD, Turn The Record Over
      JON & SONDRA STEELE,
      - They All Recorded To Beat The Ban
      ART GIBSON, No More Records
      SKEETS YANEY, Play That Old Song Again
      MERLE HAGGARD, Please Mr DJ

      CANTERBURY CRUTCHINGS Bush & Ceilidh Band,
      - All Among The Wool (Kiwi) NZ
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR-SMITH, (self) NZ
      - Gathering Flowers For The Master’s Bouquet
      DON RICH,
      - Love’s Gonna Come A-knockin’ (Sundazed)
      KEN REYNOLDS, Oh Well That’s Life (Salem) NZ
      JERRY D HOBBS,
      - I’m A Texas Boy (JerryHobbs.com)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - I Love You Best Of All (self) NZ
      LORETTA LYNN,
      - Trouble In Paradise (Half Moon)
      KRUGER BROTHERS, (Swiss)
      -Down In The Coal Mine (Double Time)
      NIGEL CARMICHAEL,
      - Men With Broken Hearts (self) NZ
      ANN PASCOE,
      - Cryin' For Their Mamas (Jayrem) NZ
      RICKY SKAGGS, I’m Tired (Epic)
      GUMBOOT TANGO,
      - Just One Little Number (self) NZ
      GEORGE McANTHONY,
      - Dust Off My Boots (Comstock) Italy
      PEGGY RAINS, It’s A Good Day

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BUCK T. EDWARDS, Redneck Paradise
      CARSON ROBISON, Making A Record
      RIDIN' HIGH BAND, Go Crazy With My Heart
      DIANE SCHUUR, When Two Worlds Collide
      JIMMIE DALE GILMORE,
      - Time Changes Everything
      DIANE SCHUUR, Nobody Wins