Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 11:46 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 09 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      ISLA GRANT, Sally's All Alone [IGE] Scot
      JIM REEVES, Adios Amigo [RCA]
      SLIM DUSTY, You'd Better Be Waiting [EMI] Oz
      ROBBIE DOUGLAS,
      - That's Alright Momma [unreleased] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Hello Darling [RCA]
      PAUL WATTS, We Could [unreleased] NZ
      BENNY BERRY, Going Home [Hawk]
      JOHN DENVER, Annie's Song [RCA]
      LEE KERNAGHAN, Scrubbashin' [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHARLEY PRIDE, Except For You [RCA]
      EMMYLOU HARRIS,
      - My Name Is Emmet Till [Nonesuch]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Rainbow Stew [MCA]

      TEX WILLIAMS,
      - Never Trust A Woman (Capitol)
      FARON YOUNG,
      - A Heartache For A Keepsake (Capitol)
      CURTIS GORDON,
      - Where’d You Get So Much Of? (Membran)
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN,
      - Willie Jones (CH Records) Oz
      DEL REEVES,
      - Good Time Charlies (United Artists)
      REX DALLAS,
      - Three Legged Man (Music World) Oz
      CARL SMITH, (Righteous)
      - I Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind
      JOHN GRENELL & PAUL WALDEN,
      - Lonesome #1 (Joe Brown) NZ
      DON GIBSON, Who Cares? (RCA)
      The BROWNS,
      - Streamline Cannonball (Bear Family)
      ALLEN KARL, We Could (Century II)
      MARVIN MORROW,
      - Because Of The Blood (Ready)
      WAYNE RANEY,
      - Gone With The Wind This Morning (Membran)
      DON WALSER,
      - She’s Got Everything But Me (Watermelon)
      ROGER MILLER,
      - I Catch Myself Crying (Camden)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SAMMY KAYE, The Old Lamplighter
      DOC HOLIDAY, Mr Joe [Pegahorn]
      STEVE LAWRENCE, Fraulein [CBS]
      DOC HOLIDAY, Paycheck to Paycheck [Pegahorn]
      EARL PARKER, Time In The Mirror
      LAUREN SHEEHAN, Georgia Bound [Wepecket]
      WINK MARTINDALE, Blackland Farmer [Dot]
      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - Down The Hall On Saturday Night [EMI] NZ