Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 May

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 02 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      Big River FM 98.6 KAITAIA & The KAIPARA

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ARTHUR DAVENPORT,
      - Lonesome Cowboy [ArthurDavenport.com]
      HAZEL DICKENS & ALICE GERRARD,
      - Montana Cowboy [Rounder]
      LARRY CORDLE, [MightyCord]
      - Sometimes A Man Takes A Drink
      BRYAN FONTENOT, Too Drunk To Be Driving
      LARRY CORDLE,
      - Gunfighter's Revenge [MightyCord]
      BILLY JACK WILLS, Hey Mr Mailman
      The CALHOUN TWINS,
      - Path Across My Mind [Ready Records]
      LARRY CORDLE,
      - Uncle Bob Got Religion [MightyCord]
      DENNIS THOMPSON, [Ready Records]
      - Lord, You've Been Mighty Good To Me
      STEVE MARTIN, Atheists Have No Songs
      BILLY MATA & The TEXAS TRADITION,
      - Stars Over San Antone

      SKEETS YANEY,
      - Don’t Tell A Lie About Me Dear (Cattle)
      HARRY TORRANI, The Gypsy (Bronco Buster) Oz
      FRANK CRUMIT,
      - Donald The Dub (Nostalgia Naxos)
      ROY HARVEY, Willie Poor Boy (Proper)
      TREVOR DAY,
      - There’s One Born Every Day (Hadley) Oz
      WHITSTEIN BROTHERS,
      - Mansion On The Hill (Rounder)
      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - I Won’t Be Home No More (MGM)
      MARTY ROBBINS, When I’m Gone (Columbia)
      FREDDIE HART,
      - If You Ever Want To Kill Me (Kapp)
      ELIZABETH COOK, Rainbows At Midnight (WB)
      ALEX CAMPBELL & OLA BELLE,
      - I Can’t Be Satisfied (Starday)
      NIGEL CARMICHAEL,
      - The Old Prospector (Manuka) NZ
      ROGER TIBBS, Arms Of Love (Lariat) NZ
      RICK TREVINO, Anytime (Sony)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Yodelling Cowhand
      MIKE CROSTON, Just Right [TSP]
      KEN COOK, Come With Me [Joe Baker]
      JIM BURNEVIK, Fixated [TSP]
      GAYLA EARLENE, Touch My Heart [Joe Baker]
      JERRY D. HOBBS, I'm Gonna Be A Better Man [TSP]
      JOHNNY LYON, Don't Look Back [Joe Baker]