Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 18 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      Big River FM 98.6 KAITAIA & The KAIPARA

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The HILLTOPPERS, Mansion On The Hill
      GRANDPA JONES, Banjo Sam
      WILL TAYLOR, He's Got A Way With Women
      PETE DRAKE, Kentucky Waltz
      LONNIE DEAN, His And Hers
      BOUDLEAUX & FELICE BRYANT,
      - Overweight Blues
      JUSTIN MOORE, If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away
      LAUREN SHEEHAN,
      - Oh, The Candyman [LaurenSheehanMusic.com]
      JERRY K. GREEN: Ernest, Eddy And Hank
      HANK THOMPSON & JUNIOR BROWN,
      - Gotta Sell Them Chickens
      JACKSON SHOT,
      - I'm Trading You In On A Later Model

      JIMMY C NEWMAN, Daydreamin’ (Proper)
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Lonesome Joe (Mainstreet)
      SUNSHINE RUBY, Little Girl Love (Cattle)
      JIM & JESSE,
      - As Long As I Live (Pinecastle)
      DENNIS MARSH,
      - On The Outside Looking In (Rajon) NZ
      GIRLS Of The GOLDEN WEST, (Old Timey)
      - Will There Be Any Yodeling In Heaven?
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - The Man From Iron Bark (EMI) Oz
      CONWAY TWITTY, (MCA)
      - I Wonder What She’ll Think About Me Leaving
      RED INGLE & The NATURAL SEVEN, (Capitol)
      - Cigareets, Whuskey & Wild Wild Women
      JANN BROWNE,
      - When The Darkest Hours Pass (Massive)
      DON WILLIAMS, Mistakes (MCA)
      TROY COOK Jr, I’m Going Nowhere (Stardust)
      EILEN JEWEL,
      - I’m A Honky Tonk Girl (Signature Sounds)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JONI JAMES, End Of The World
      WALTER BRENNAN, Mama Sang A Song
      JAMIE ANDERSON, I Wanna Be A Straight Guy
      HANK PENNY, The Freckle Song
      HOWARD EDDY, Room Full Of Roses
      RONNIE KIMBALL,
      - When A Heart Needs Love [nashvillecalifornia.com]
      LAUREN SHEEHAN,
      - Carroll County Blues [LaurenSheehanMusic.com]