Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 11 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      Big River FM 98.6 KAITAIA & The KAIPARA

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      RANDY TRAVIS, I Told You So [WB]
      WILLIE NELSON,
      - On The Sunny Side Of The Street [Columbia]
      GENE AUTRY, Mexicali Rose [Columbia]
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR SMITH,
      - Look At Me [unreleased] NZ
      J D CROWE, You Can Have Her [Highland]
      JIM REEVES, Angels Don't Lie [BMG]
      DON WILLIAMS, Desperately [EMI]
      COLE WILSON,
      - Blackboard Of My Heart [Viking] NZ
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Shearers Jamboree [unreleased] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CATFISH WILLIE,
      - Drivin' Nails In My Coffin [mySpace] Ca
      AUSTIN LOUNGE LIZARDS,
      - Trailways Of Tears [Sugar Hill]
      CATFISH WILLIE,
      - A Coffee And A Cigarette [mySpace] Ca

      JIMMIE RODGERS,
      - Everybody Does It In Hawaii (Rounder)
      JESSE RODGERS, (Kingfisher)
      - The Little Girl Dressed In Blue
      MOON MULLICAN, (Westside)
      - There’s A Little Bit Of Heaven Everywhere
      TEX MORTON, (EMI) NZ
      - Carry Me Back To The Lone Prairie
      RICK NELSON, I’m A Fool To Care (Decca)
      SHELTON BROTHERS, Just Because #3 (Cattle)
      The SINGING KETTLES,
      - All For The Love Of A Girl (Bellbird) Oz
      TOM & JEREMY, (Patuxent)
      - There’s An Open Door Waiting For Me
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Mule Train (Capitol)
      CHARLIE LOUVIN & MELBA MONGOMERY,
      - Something To Brag About (Capitol)
      MARVIN MARROW,
      - My God Has Not Failed Me (TSP)
      JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ, Born To Lose (Mercury)
      The KENNEDYS, Fire And The Rose (Philo)
      TANYA TUCKER, It Won’t Be Me (Capitol)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SHANNIE, Within Your Heart [Oasis]
      Dr PETER ALSOP,
      - I Hope You Understand Dear [Moose School]
      The STEEL WHEELS, Red Wing [Oasis]
      CHRIS BERGSON Band,
      - Laying It Down In White [chrisbergson.com]
      MARK DUDROW & JUSTIN DEAN,
      - Handyman [Oasis]
      NEIL GETZ: Not In Love, Just Falling [Alligator]
      HAL WALKER with ALICE MOSS,
      - Walk Tonight [Oasis]
      ART GOMPERZ Band feat JENNA MAMMINA,
      - A Place That I Call Home [TSP]