Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 04 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      Big River FM 98.6 KAITAIA & The KAIPARA

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DAVE MATHIAS, Angel On My Shoulder [TSP]
      CHARLES LOWERY, I Am A Soldier [Oasis]
      TRESA STREET, I Fly [TSP]
      MIKE FRANKE, The Man I Plan To Be [Oasis]
      TAMI HIX, I Love You [TSP]
      TOM MINDTE & JEREMY STEPHENS,
      - Columbus Stockade Blues [Patuxent]
      LONNIE SPIKER, You Can Go To Hell [TSP]
      TOM MINDTE & JEREMY STEPHENS,
      - Sparkling Brown Eyes [Patuxent]
      NEIL GETZ, Nelly Blye [Alligator]
      ISLA GRANT, Flying High [KRL] Scot

      MEL McDANIEL,
      - Louisiana Saturday Night (Capitol)
      VERNON DALHART & CARSON J ROBISON,
      - That Good Old Country Town (Edison)
      JOHNNY BOND & TEX RITTER,
      - Git Off My Horse (Lamb & Lion)
      TEX RITTER, Keeper Of The Key (Pegasus)
      JACK FORD, Yankee Dime (Proper)
      JODY MILLER, Queen Of The House (Capitol)
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Railroad Bill (Bear Family)
      JODI HARMS, We Work It Out (Biff-Bangs)
      BILLY LEE RILEY, (Darkhorse)
      - Please Don’t Play Any More Hurting Songs
      The BROWNS,
      - That Little Boy Of Mine (Bear Family)
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - I Love You A Thousand Ways (Columbia)
      CLYDE MOODY, (Bronco Buster)
      - It’s Too Late To Say You Were Wrong
      LACY J DALTON,
      - Hillbilly Girl With The Blues (Columbia)
      The SELDOM SCENE,
      - Something In The Wind (Sugar Hill)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Moon Over Ireland / Ire
      RHONDA VINCENT, The Court Of Love [Rounder]
      ROD MacDONALD, Lightning Over The Sea
      GRAHAM RODGER, Pack Horse Drover / Oz
      OAK RIDGE BOYS, Stay With Me
      HOMER & JETHRO,