Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 9:52 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 21 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOLIE HOLLIDAY, No Thanks (M-T-M)
      RHONDA VINCENT, (Acoustic Rainbow)
      - When The Bloom Is Off The Rose
      CHRIS BIGFORD, Forever (M-T-M)
      TRISHA GAGNON,
      - A Parent's Prayer (Acoustic Rainbow)
      SHARMIAN, My Last Regret (M-T-M)
      SIERRA HULL, Best Buy (sierrahull.com)
      MAK KAYLOR,
      - The Real Thing (Diamond Back)
      JIMMY DEAN, Please Pass The Biscuits
      RYAN SUMMERVILLE,
      - Most Of All (Diamond Back)
      KEN HATTON,
      - Goin' Where The Heart's Already Gone
      BILL HALEY, Cold Cold Heart

      JIMMIE RODGERS, Yodelling Cowboy (Rounder)
      WARREN SMITH, Black Jack Davey (Disky)
      CHAD MORGAN,
      - Two Hundred Pounds Of Dynamite (RCA) Oz
      MARY SCHNEIDER, I Love To Yodel (K-tel) Oz
      The DRY BRANCH FIRE SQUAD,
      - The Great Titanic (Rounder)
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - This Broken Heart Of Mine ( Columbia)
      KERRIGAN LA-BROOY,
      - Don’t Worry (Redwood) Oz
      The CARTER FAMILY,
      - Meet Me By The Moonlight Alone (JSP)
      MARION WORTH,
      - Crying In The Chapel (Music World)
      WAYLON JENNINGS,
      - Old Five And Dimers Like Me (BMG)
      JIM SILVERS, Julie (Bear Family)
      GEORGE MORGAN, Candy Kisses (Kenwest)
      BARBARA FAIRCHILD,
      - Color My World (Columbia)
      T JAE CHRISTIAN, Country Conscience

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      WILLIAM RAY,
      - I've Been Counting Heartaches (Diamond Back)
      SHANEY McCOY,
      - It's Alright To Dance (ShaneyMcCoy.com)
      RYAN SOMERVILLE,
      - Loser's Hall Of Fame (Diamond Back)
      SHANEY McCOY,
      - Right As Rain (ShaneyMcCoy.com)
      FLANNEL, Undisturbed (Oasis)
      The THRILLBILLYS, Drink And A Friend (Oasis)
      LARRY ROBB TRIO,
      - Are You Gettin' Tired Of Me? (Oasis)