Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 14 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN
      and also: 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      SLIM DUSTY,
      - When The Rain Tumbles Down In July [EMI] Oz
      ISLA GRANT, Breathless [IGE] Scot
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Old Fashioned Homestead
      ANN BUSH, Mama He's Crazy [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW, Yellow Roses [RCA]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - The Cowboy Rides Away [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, Cattle Call [Capitol]
      VINCE GILL, Look At Us [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RON PAUL MORIN,
      - Let The Best Begin [ronpaulmorin.com] Ca
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - There's A Mother Always waiting
      RON PAUL MORIN, Chimney City Heartbeat / Ca

      JOHNNY PRESTON, Running Bear
      KEVIN SHEGOG, Busy Bee (Octagon) Oz
      SMOKY MOUNTAIN RAMBLERS, (Brunswick)
      - Who Broke The Lock On The Hen-house Door
      BONNIE LOU & The DIXIE PARTNERS,
      - Lonesome Day (Bronco Buster)
      JEAN SHEPARD, (Bear Family)
      - He Loved Me Once And He’ll Love Me Again
      REBA McENTIRE,
      - Is There Life Out There? (Universal)
      SMOKEY WOOD & The WOODCHIPS,
      - Carry Me Back To Old Virginny (Zircon)
      TOMMY & WANDA JACKSON,
      - I Can Do That (Bear Family)
      KEITH & DELIA CARTER, (self) NZ
      - Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness
      CRAZY ELMER,
      - Bills And Yodels, (Town & Country)
      ALLEN KARL,
      - Don’t Tell Me Your Troubles (Century II)
      JENNY LEE WEST,
      - Hanging By A Thread (Roto Noto) Ca
      LISA McHUGH, (HIllcrest) Scot/Ire
      - I’m A Little Bit Lonely