Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 07 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ROSALIE ALLEN & SHORTY WARREN,
      - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
      The GREENWOOD SINGERS, Frankie & Johnny
      MARGIE SINGLETON, A Petal From A Rose
      MEL STREET, I Met A Friend Of Yours Today
      MARGIE SINGLETON & LEON ASHLEY,
      - 4 O'Clock In The Morning
      KEN HATTON, Phone In Heaven
      MARGIE SINGLETON,
      - Big Boys Don't Need Mamas
      BILL HALEY, Stand Up And Be Counted
      DAVID WOOD,
      - I Wish I Had Someone To Love Me
      JIM REEVES, Too Many Parties Too Many Pals
      ERNIE ASHWORTH,
      - The Far Side Banks Of Jordan

      OSBORNE BROTHERS, This Heart Of Mine (MCA)
      JOHNNY AHSCROFT, The Farmer’s Song (EMI) Oz
      WADDIE MITCHELL, Rancher’s Revenge (WB)
      CLIFF CARLISLE,
      - Shine Your Light For Others (JSP)
      SKEETER DAVIS, Mine Is A Lonely Life (RCA)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - You’re Getting Tired Of Me (Proper)
      RAY PRICE, The Road Of No Return (Pulse)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, (Bear Family) NZ
      - Someone More Lonesome Than You
      KATHY CHIAVOLA, I Am A Pilgrim (Demon)
      JOHN GRENELL,
      - I Just want To Dance With You (CBS) NZ
      DON WILLIAMS & The CHIEFTANS,
      - I Can’t Stop Loving You (RCA)
      DAVE and SUGAR,
      - I’m Knee Deep In Loving You (BMG)
      WEBB PIERCE, More And More (Plantation)
      HIGHWAY 101,
      - While You Slept Last Night (Warner)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JASON McCOY, Don't Grow Today
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - The Radio Song [Desert Kid] De
      JASON McCOY, I'd Rather Be Happy Than Right
      CERRITO & ELIZABETH COOK,
      - Table For Two
      COCO & LAFE, I Love You More [cocolafe.com]
      BYRON HILL, Way Too Long
      JONATHAN BYRD, Dungarees Overalls [Waterbug]
      HAL WILLIS, What's Left Of Me