Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 28 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      CHARLEY PRIDE, I Love You Because (BMG)
      BRENDAN QUINN, A Legend In My Time (Opryland)
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, A Country Boy Like Me (Ritz) Ire
      MICK FLAVIN & PHILOMENA BEGLEY,
      - Till A Tear Becomes A Rose (EMI) Ire
      MARY DUFF, Yellow Roses (Carlin)
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Farewell Party (unreleased0 NZ
      WILF CARTER, It Is No Secret (BMG)
      JOY SLOANE, Shearers Jamboree (unreleased) NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - Just Can't Live That Fast (Columbia)

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ERIC DODGE, Last Real Cowboy (TSP)
      RACHEL HARRINGTON,
      - Let Me Sleep In Your Arms Tonight (skinnydennis)
      LAINE DANIELS, Wasn't That You (TSP)

      OSBORNE BROTHERS, This Heart Of Mine (MCA)
      JOHNNY AHSCROFT, The Farmer’s Song (EMI) Oz
      WADDIE MITCHELL, Rancher’s Revenge (WB)
      CLIFF CARLISLE,
      - Shine Your Light For Others (JSP)
      SKEETER DAVIS, Mine Is A Lonely Life (RCA)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - You’re Getting Tired Of Me (Proper)
      RAY PRICE, The Road Of No Return (Pulse)
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, (Bear Family) NZ
      - Someone More Lonesome Than You
      KATHY CHIAVOLA, I Am A Pilgrim (Demon)
      JOHN GRENELL,
      - I Just want To Dance With You (CBS) NZ
      DON WILLIAMS & The CHIEFTANS,
      - I Can’t Stop Loving You (RCA)
      DAVE and SUGAR,
      - I’m Knee Deep In Loving You (BMG)
      WEBB PIERCE, More And More (Plantation)
      HIGHWAY 101,
      - While You Slept Last Night (Warner)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BRYAN COLE, If Only (TSP)
      RACHEL HARRINGTON, The Last Jubilee (skinnydennis)
      GENA ROBERTS, When He Does Me Right (TSP)
      LUCY BILLINGS, Daddy's Last Drive (lucybillings.com)
      CRAIG GRIFFIN, Steady As She Goes (TSP)
      LUCY BILLINGS, Goodbye Baby (lucybillings.com)
      RON WALLACE, I Love It When You Call (TSP)
      T.G. SHEPPARD, One Owner Heart