Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 21 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALY COOK, Spend It (self) NZ
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN,
      - Safe Harbor
      JUDY DERAMUS, Welcome To My World
      JUSTIN TREVINO & JOHNNY BUSH,
      - I Threw Away The Rose
      L.J. COON, I'll Tell The World I Love You
      AAGE (Oagee) NORDHEIM, Precious Memories / No
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, The Drink / De
      CONNIE FRANCIS, Wedding Cake
      The PRAIRIE OYSTERS, Things That I Like Best / Oz
      The HILLTOPPERS, Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
      DONNA CUNNINGHAM, Think Again

      The DAVE & DEKE COMBO,
      - Right Behind Me (Heyday)
      TEXAS JIM ROBERTSON, (Bronco Buster)
      - When I Was Young And Handsome
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN,
      - Lonely Blues (Columbia) Oz
      CARSON J ROBISON & PHIL CROW,
      - Abraham (BACM)
      SMILEY BATES,
      - Johnny Picked The Flat Top, (Bluebird) Ca
      TOMMY BATES,
      - You Can’t Take It With You (self) NZ
      GENE STUART,
      - No Longer A Sweetheart Of Mine (Audio) Ire
      TIM O’BRIEN, Father Forgive Me (Proper)
      ROGER MILLER, (Karussell)
      - Ruby Don’t Take Your Love To Town
      GAYLA EARLENE, Hold Me Darlin’ (TSP)
      GEORGE HAMILTON IV,
      - Lord, I’m Glad That You Are God (Hillcrest)
      TENNESSEE BILL FOSTER, Run Johnny Run
      BILL & KASEY CHAMBERS,
      - Stories We Could Tell (Reckless) Oz
      JIM REEVES, I’m A Fool To Care (RCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      KIRK & MARIA BENHAM, Beyond This World
      SOPHIE CARPENTER, Soon As I Can (Acoustic Rainbow)
      DARREN MULLEN, Forever Friend
      HEATHER McCREADY, Give It A Day (Acoustic Rainbow)
      JUSTIN McGURK, L.O.V.E.
      PHYLLIS HUMMEL, Sugartime (Acoustic Rainbow)
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd, Dead Skunk