Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 14 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      ALAN JACKSON, Ace Of Hearts [BMG]
      HANK THOMPSON, The New Green Light [Disky]
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR SMITH, [unreleased] NZ
      - Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet
      AL HUNTER, Don't Think Twice [Pagan] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Let Me Go Lover [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE & BRIONIE ROBERTS,
      - Making Plans [unreleased] NZ
      CLINT BLACK, A Better Man [BMG]
      TEX MORTON, Barnacle Bill The Sailor / NZ
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & ROY ORBISON,
      - That Lovin' You Feeling Again [Reprise]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Dog With No Hair [EMI] Oz
      CAMILLE Te NAHU,
      - Snowbird [camilletenahu.com] NZ
      JODY ADAMS, [jodyadams.com]
      - Somebody Keeps Playin' My Fiddle

      BOB WILLS, My Gal Sal (Kaleidoscope)
      AUTRY INMAN, The Volunteer (Jubilee)
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN,
      - You’ve Got The Cleanest Mind (Columbia) Oz
      DUSTY SPITTLE, Pete Campbell’s Wine (self) NZ
      TERESA BREWER, The Comancheros (Philips)
      BRANTLEY KEARNS, Big River (CMH)
      The UNDERTAKIN’ DADDIES, New Fallen Snow
      JONI HARMS,
      - I Got A Feeling For You (joniharms.com)
      HOMER & JETHRO, A Bushel And A Peck (RCA)
      BRUCE GREAVES, Skip A Rope (Diamond Back) NZ
      The OKLAHOMA SWEETHEARTS, (Bronco Buster)
      - The Ties That Bind Have Been Broken
      TOM LAVERTY, Tennessee Border (Hawk)
      HOYT AXTON, A Rusty Old Halo (Jeremiah)
      DUSTY OWENS,
      - Don’t Tell Me What To Do (Country Discovery)
      SHANE WORLEY, Talk Is Cheap (Stardust)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOHANNA DIVINE, Lone Ranger
      JOHN MAINES Jr,
      - Out Of My Mind [Endless Love]
      JOHANNA DIVINE, Why Do Today?
      HANK THOMPSON & GEORGE JONES,
      - Hey George, Hey Hank
      FERLIN HUSKY, I Fall To Pieces [Capitol]
      The McCLYMONTS, Shotgun / Oz
      MOON MULLICAN, Southern Hospitality
      JR WILLIAMS & BILL CHAMBERS,
      - Truck Stop Girl [Hillcrest] Oz