Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 07 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MITCH SNOW, I'm Going To Heaven [Diamond Back]
      ROCKY RUELING, Roll Call [Country Discovery]
      STAN JOHNSON, Johnny And June [Diamond Back]
      TROY COOKE Jr,
      - Why Can't I Forget Her [Country Discovery]
      WILLIAM RAY,
      - Hard To Swallow Memories [Diamond Back]
      MIKE HEADRICK,
      - Ralph Raised The Bar [Country Discovery]
      RYAN SUMMERVILLE,
      - Rosemary Lane [Diamond Back]
      CHARLIE LOUVIN, Old Dreams [Stardust]
      WILEY J SMITH, Hi-Test Grass [Little Mountain]
      BEAU RENFRO,
      - I Want To Dance With You [Stardust]
      WILEY J SMITH,
      - Where It All Began [Little Mountain]

      DOC WILLIAMS, Look In The Book (Wheeling)
      CHICKIE WILLIAMS,
      - Bright Red Horizon (Bronco Buster)
      DOC WILLIAMS, (Wheeling)
      - I Just Want To Do What You Want To Do
      DON RONDO, White Silver Sands (Jubilee)
      DOWN HOMERS, (BACM)
      Let’s Pretend We’re Sweethearts Again
      CAROLINA COTTON, (CarolinaCotton.org)
      Put Your Shoes On Lucy
      JOHNNY WRIGHT,
      - Settle Back Down To Earth (Decca)
      MARTI BROM, One Way Ticket To The Blues
      The GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
      - Chinese Honeymoon (New Tex)
      MILTON BROWN & His MUSICAL BROWNIES,
      - Somebody’s Been Using That Thing (Proper)
      JOHNNY CASH, Mean-Eyed Cat (Sun)
      BRANTLEY KEARNS, Big River (CMH)
      KIM NOVAS, Mama’s Cedar Chest
      LISA McHUGH,
      - I’m A Little Bit Lonely (Hillcrest) Scot/Ire

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CURTIS POTTER, - That's What I Do Best [Stardust]
      TONY TOWNSEND, Redneck Rap [TSP]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Down South [Stardust]
      The WALKER AVENUE GANG feat JACK BOND,
      - The Foreclosure Blues [TSP]
      SUSIE KNIGHT, Down This Road Again [Oasis]
      PAUL WILSON, Gotta Find You [TSP]
      DOUG TRAXLER, Those Outlaw Guys [Oasis]
      TONY BOOTH, Spanish Eyes [Heart of Texas]