Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 31 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      TRACY LAWRENCE, I'm Over You (BMG)
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Old Shep (BMG)
      GEORGE STRAIT, The Fireman (Sony)
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR-SMITH,
      - Far Side Banks of Jordan (unreleased) NZ
      HANK SNOW, Sentimental Journey (BMG)
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Four String Winds (unreleased) NZ
      ERNEST TUBB, Waltz Across Texas
      ROBBIE DOUGLAS,
      - Blue Moon of Kentucky (unreleased) NZ
      JOHN DENVER, Grandma's Feather Bed (BMG)

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SLIM DUSTY & ANNE KIRKPATRICK,
      - Murray Moon (EMI) Oz
      DOUG GITTINGS, Missouri Bottom Road (Oasis)
      SLIM DUSTY & ANNE KIRKPATRICK,
      - My Old Pal (EMI) Oz

      LOUVIN BROTHERS, When I Stop Dreaming (Capitol)
      LOUVIN BROTHERS, The River Of Jordan (Capitol)
      CHARLIE LOUVIN, Katy Dear (Tompkins Square)
      TEX COCHRANE,
      - My Sunbonnet Girl Of The Prairie (Cattle)
      The SOUTHERNERS, Little Liza (HMV) NZ
      TOM MAXWELL, Still The Way I Feel (LBS) Oz
      JONI HARMS,
      - Joseph Built The Cradle (Joniharms.com)
      TONY BOOTH, An Eye For An Eye (Heart Of Texas)
      CONNIE LEE, Crazy Arms (Hillcrest) NL
      DECLAN NERNEY,
      - Will You Love Me That Way? (Rajon) Ire
      RETA GROHMAN, Rank Strangers (retagrohman.com)
      HALLUR JOENSEN, (Faroe Is)
      - Let’s Turn Back The Years (hallurjoensen.com)
      KATY MOFFATT,
      - Crazy Dangerous And Blue (Watermelon)
      JILLIAN MARIE,
      - You Can Bet Your Boots (Hillcrest)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      AUSTIN BOGGS, Things That Daddies Say (Oasis)
      The GREAT DEPRESSION ORCHESTRA,
      - Harvest Moon (NewTexasSwing.com)
      LESLEE SCOTT, Missing You (Oasis)
      RUNAWAY EXPRESS,
      - Peggy Sue Got Married (Runaway Express.com)
      JEFF ARRIGO,
      - The Quittin' Smokin' Blues (Oasis)
      RUNAWAY EXPRESS, That'll Be The Day
      DAN STEVENS, Priorities (Oasis)