Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 24 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The INFAMOUS STRINGDUSTERS, All The Same
      BETH DeSOMBRE, Many Paths
      The INFAMOUS STRINGDUSTERS, 17 Cents
      LYDIA ADAMS DAVIS,
      - There's A Moon Out Talking To You
      DAVID DONDERO, Freight Train
      LYDIA ADAMS DAVIS,
      - Stuck On The Losing Side Of Love
      DAVID DONDERO, Kiss An Angel Good Morning
      JOHN SHIPE with HALIE LOREN,
      - Hard To Believe [Involushun]
      DAVID DONDERO, San Antone
      D.B. RIELLY, Don't Give Up On Me
      ALLEN KARL,
      - That Jukebox Has A Mind Of Its Own

      JAMES O’GWYNN,
      - House Of Blue Lovers (Mercury)
      ROD DERRETT, Kiwi Train (BMG) NZ
      ROD DERRETT, Puha And Pakeha (HMV) NZ
      MAX McCAULEY, Train Yodel (Viking) NZ
      AL DEXTER, Honky Tonk Baby (Cattle)
      NORMA JEAN, A Woman In Love (RCA)
      GEORGE JONES,
      - Your Angel Steps Out Of Heaven (Hollywood)
      JEAN STAFFORD, Be There (Dino) Oz
      The SCHANKMAN TWINS,
      - Home Of The Blues (CMH)
      PAUL ALAN COONS, I Recall A Gypsy Woman