Re: [fearnwhiskey] Pittsburgh Show: Chris Brokaw

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2011
      Brokaw is excellent solo; I've seen him hold a large crowd's attention while
      they were waiting for Mogwai to perform. He doesn't tour much in the US, so
      I second Paul's recommendation that you catch him when you have the chance.

      Carl
      P.S. His _Incredible Love_ CD is one of the best acoustic
      guitar/singer/songwriter records of the past decade.