Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 10 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CORY MORROW, The Way I Do
      DAVID WILCOX,
      - We Call It Freedom [WhatAreRecords.com]
      DON CHERRY, Take A Message To Mary
      CAROLINA COTTON,
      - Glad Rags [CarolinaCotton.org]
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
      - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
      CAROLINA COTTON, [CarolinaCotton.org]
      - You've Got Me Wrapped Around Your Finger
      KITTY WELLS & RED FOLEY, One By One
      AUTRY INMAN, The Volunteer
      PAT BOONE, Beyond The Sunset
      BOBBY JOMBERLIN & JIMMY DICKENS,
      - Little Love Story [Stardust]
      RED SOVINE & GOLDIE HILL, Are You Mine

      ARTHUR FIELDS & FRED HALL,
      - Cousin Cindy’s Wedding (BACM)
      RED RIVER DAVE,
      - Amelia Earhart’s Last Flight (Jasmine)
      JOHNNY COOPER (QSM),
      - Blackberry Boogie (HMV) NZ
      The CHUCK WAGON GANG,
      - Echoes From The Burning Bush (Cattle)
      PETER FELDMANN, (Hen Cackle)
      - Rise When The Rooster Crows
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Are You Lonesome Tonight? (MCA)
      DAVID ALLAN COE, (Bear Family)
      - You’re The Only Song I Sing Today
      COWBOY COPAS, Hangman’s Boogie (Proper)
      The EVERLY BROTHERS,
      - Devoted To You (Music Club)
      SANFORD CLARK,
      - Big Bad Day Tomorrow (Silver Dollar)
      JOHNNY BOND, Rainbow At Midnight (ASV)
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Her Heart Or Mine? (Mercury)
      HEATHER MYLES,
      - Kiss An Angel Good Morning (Mercury)
      RONNIE MILSAP,
      - I’d Be A Legend In My Time (RCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      HAYES CARLL, Hide Me
      AUTRY INMAN, Please Come Back To Me
      HAYES CARLL & CARY ANN HEARST,
      - Another Like You
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Days [Desert Kid] De
      The DUSTY 45's, Peace Of Mind
      BUSTER DOSS, What The Big Boys Do [Stardust]
      The DUSTY 45's, City Girl
      AUTRY INMAN, Instrumentally Speaking 2