Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 January

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 03 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      BENNY BERRY, God Made Love [Hawk]
      ERNEST TUBB, Blue Christmas [Spectrum]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, The World Stood Still [RCA]
      ANN BUSH, When I Dream [unreleased] NZ
      RICKY van SHELTON,
      - Life Turned Her That Way [Columbia]
      RANDY TRAVIS, Honky Tonk Moon [WB]
      ANN BUSH, As Usual [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Know One [unreleased] NZ
      LEE KERNAGHAN, Skinny Dippin' [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GEOFF BARTLEY,
      - Blue Moon On New Year's Eve [geoffbartley.com]
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Cute Boot Scooter [Homespun] Oz
      TRAVERS CHANDLER, [Patuxent]
      - Little Sister Throw Your Red Shoes Away

      BOB ATCHER, Doesn’t Matter Anymore (Cattle)
      GENE AUTRY, Birmingham Daddy (Columbia)
      The CARTER SISTERS,
      - While The World Goes Whizzing By (CBS)
      The BAILES BROTHERS,
      - As Long As I Live (Bear Family)
      EDDY ARNOLD, Just Call Me Lonesome (RCA)
      JEAN SHEPARD,
      - It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’ (Disky)
      IAN MUIR,
      - I’ve Always Been A Cowboy (Self) Oz
      PATSY CLINE, I Can’t Forget You (MCA)
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, (Sound Value)
      Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For?
      BILL MONROE, WAYNE LEWIS, & GLEN DUNCAN,
      - Let The Gates Swing Wide (MCA)
      MARY DUFF,
      - Walking After Midnight (Sony) Ire
      BOBBY BARE, Drunk And Crazy (Raven)
      AUDRY AULD & BILL CHAMBERS,
      - Losing Side Of Life (Reckless) Oz
      WAYNE AUSTIN, Lonesome Range (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PETE DRAKE, My Abilene [Gusto]
      The STAGGER & SWAY, Wyoming [Working Stiff]
      PETE DRAKE, Rick-A-Shay [Gusto]
      LEAPY LEE, Are You Needin' Someone
      JEAN BAYOU, Torture [Oasis]
      LEAPY LEE, Every Road Leads back to You
      DOUGLAS CLEGG, Sweet Montana Time [Oasis]