Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 20 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      GENE AUTRY, Sleigh Bells
      GENE AUTRY, Frosty The Snowman
      SKEETER DAVIS, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
      JEANNIE C RILEY, Silver Bells
      LACY J DALTON, Winter Wonderland
      BOXCAR WILLIE, White Christmas
      KITTY WELLS, Santa's On His Way
      DOLLY PARTON & KENNY ROGERS,
      - I Believe In Santa Claus
      DOLLY PARTON & KENNY ROGERS,
      - I'll Be Home With Bells On

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ERIK BALKEY, Peace Come Christmas Day [Yellow Tail]
      ORVAL HILEMAN, Christmas List [TSP]
      BUCK OWENS & His BUCKAROOS,
      - Christmas Shopping [Capitol]

      BILL MONROE,
      - Christmas Time’s A-Coming (Half Moon)
      McKEAN SISTERS, Moonrise Lullaby (EMI) Oz
      DUSTY RANKIN, (Hadley) Oz
      - On The Trail To Home Sweet Home
      JUDY KANYO, (Artist's Carousel)
      - Mistletoe, My Cowboy, And Me
      RETA GROHMAN, (retagrohman.com)
      - Long Gone Lonesome Blues
      The VILLAGE SINGERS, (Pinecastle)
      - A Carpenter, A Mother, And A King
      The JOHNSON SISTERS, (Collector's Choice)
      - Ridin’ Down The Trail
      GEORGE JONES, Just Out Of Reach (Epic)
      RICK STANCIL & LUANN,
      - Here On Christmas Eve (Armadillo)
      JODY NIX, Pretty Words (Hillside)
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - She Was Young And She Was Pretty (CBS)
      ISLA GRANT,
      - The Day That Christ Was Born (Rajon) Sc
      JOHN PRINE, Everything Is Cool (Oh Boy)
      ANN J MORTON, (Prairie Dust)
      - It’s Written All Over Your Face

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DOUGLAS JOHN CAMERON,
      - Christmasville [Hudson Harding]
      BRAD PAISLEY & The KUNG PAO BUCKAROOS,
      - Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday [MCA]
      The WALKER AVENUE GANG,
      - Hand Me Down Things [TSP]
      The RICE BROTHERS GANG,
      - Hurry Johnny Hurry
      JOE NICHOLS, I'll Be Home For Christmas
      DENISE JORDAN FINLEY,
      - How Can I Keep From Singing [finleyandpagdon.com]
      JOE NICHOLS, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
      CHET ATKINS, Winter Wonderland [RCA]