Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 13 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BOBBY BARE, A Fallen Star
      RANDY TRAVIS, Meet Me Under The Mistletoe
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Little Jack Daniel [Desert Kid] De
      JOHN NIX, The Day You Left Me [Hillside]
      RETA GROHMAN, Rank Stranger [Reta Grohman]
      JOHN NIX, She's Killin' Me [Hillside]
      WYLIE GUSTAFSON, Christmas For Cowboys
      GENE AUTRY, When Santa Claus Gets Your Letter
      DAVID BALL, Christmas In Waikiki
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, Twas The Night Before
      HOMER & JETHRO, Nuttin' For Christmas

      FRANKIE MARVIN, My Lulu (Cattle)
      HANK WILLIAMS, (Time-Life)
      - I Blotted Your Happy School Days
      BILL BOYD & His COWBOY RAMBLERS,
      - Jitterbug Jive (History)
      HOMER & JETHRO, (RCA)
      - I Don’t Think My Gal Loves Me Anymore
      BLIND ALFRED REED,
      - Walking In The Way With Jesus (Rounder)
      HEIDI HAUGE, Once A Day (Showtime) Nor
      JIM REEVES, After Loving You (RCA)
      The WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - I’m So In Love With You (Varese Sarabande)
      SONNY JAMES, Don’t Keep Me Hangin’ On (Curb)
      KYLIE HARRIS, Lost River (BMG) NZ
      TONY BOOTH, (Heart of Texas)
      - Don’t Call Me From A Honky Tonk
      GENE STUART, Mama’s Rocking Chair (Audio) Ire
      RHONDA VINCENT,
      - You Don’t Know How Lucky You Are (Rounder)
      JERRY WALLACE, (Collectables)
      - Slowly You’re Driving You Out Of My Mind

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOHNNY HORTON, They Shined Up Rudolph's Nose
      WALTER BRENNAN, A Good Year For Santa Claus
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, Jingle Bell Boogie
      TOMMY HUNTER, An Old Christmas Card
      The MILLS BROTHERS,
      - You Don't Have To Be A Santa Claus
      JOE DOWELL, Who's Spending Christmas With You
      FARON YOUNG,
      - I'm Gonna Tell Santa Claus On You
      CHET ATKINS, Winter Wonderland