Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 06 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      ELVIS PRESLEY,
      - Here Comes Santa Claus [RCA]
      JIM REEVES, Silent Night [RCA]
      JOE DIFFIE,
      - Leroy The Redneck Reindeer [Sony]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Smoke Along The Track [unreleased] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, Pretty Paper [Sony]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Time Changes Everything [unreleased] NZ
      GENE AUTRY,
      - Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer [Sony]
      MURRAY McPHERSON & LEE AUGUST,
      - My Adobe Hacienda [unreleased] NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree [Ritz] Ire

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      WALLY WHYTON, Christmas Land [Picadilly] UK
      BILLY CHERNOFF, A Better Way [TSP]
      LESLIE CROWTHER,
      - The Great Christmas Pudding Song [Pye] UK

      The SONS OF DIXIE, Don’t Ever Go Wrong (Bluebird)
      WADE MAINER, Maple On The Hill -part 2 (Bluebird)
      BURL IVES, Lavender Cowboy (Prism)
      RED FOLEY, I’ll Be True To You My Darling (Proper)
      MILTON BROWN & His MUSICAL BROWNIES,
      - (Oh You Pretty Woman (Proper)
      KITTY WELLS, Lonely Side Of Town (Master Song)
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - I Cast A Lonesome Shadow (Capitol)
      GARNER WAYNE, Tattle Blues (Viking) NZ
      PATSY RIGGIR,
      - It’s Not Love Without Anyone But You (EMI) NZ
      The CARTER FAMILY, You Are My Flower (JSP)
      COOLGRASS, I’m Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes
      - (myspace.com/cool grass) Oz
      STRINGBEAN, Stringbean And His Banjo (Nashville)
      MARIJOHN WILKIN, Follow The Jesus Sign (Word)
      MARTY STUART, Just Between You And Me (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DOUG TRAXLER, Those Outlaw Guys [Oasis]
      EDDIE ALBERT & EVA GABOR, Green Acres
      RANDY JOE HEAVIN, I Wanna Go Fishin' [Oasis]
      GENE STUART, Where Country Is / Ire
      The OKRATONES, Fried [Oasis]
      GENE STUART, Old Love Turned memory / Ire
      The KRUGER BROTHERS,
      - Cowboy's Blues [Double Time] Swiss
      EARL HAGEN, The Andy Griffith Theme