Charlie Patton article

  • psfmag
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Greetings,

      In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

      CHARLIE PATTON
      In search of legend & legacy
      "It always amuses me when I first expose other people to Charlie Patton's music. I always talk him up. Explain how he was the first rock star, how his music is so powerful and profound that it can bring one to tears in an unguarded moment. Then, the music plays. He voice growls and moans over the hisses and pops accumulated over 80 years."

      We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

      See you online,
      Jason