Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 22 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Christmas Photo [EMI] Oz
      GEORGE JONES, The Race Is On [EMI]
      ERNEST TUBB,
      - Walking The Floor Over You [Universal]
      ANN BUSH,
      - My Heart Cries For You [unreleased] NZ
      BENNY BERRY, Picking Wild Flowers[ Hawk]
      ISLA GRANT, My Scotland [Sony] Scot
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail / Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - What's Going On In Your World [unreleased] NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      - Not Until The Next Time [Ritz] Ire

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RENE DIAZ,
      - Cowboy's Back On The Horse [Hillcrest) Oz
      KASEY CHAMBERS, Bring Back My Love / Oz
      DAN ROBERTS, I Miss John Wayne

      CLIFF CARLISLE,
      - It Ain’t No Fault Of Mine (JSP)
      REX GRIFFIN,
      - I’m Just Passing Through (Bear Family)
      The HAPPY-GO-LUCKY BOYS,
      - Darling, I’m Still In Love With You (Bluebird)
      CARSON J ROBISON,
      - Life Is A Beautiful thing (MEM)
      SLIM DUSTY, Runaway Heart (EMI) Oz
      The DELMORE BROTHERS,
      - Promise Me You’ll Always Be Faithful (JSP)
      CHARLES LEE GUY III,
      - Wishing She Was Here Instead Of Me (Capitol)
      BILL MONROE,
      - I Wonder If You Feel The Way I Do? (Red-X)
      HANK SNOW,
      - Six String Tennessee Flat Top (Bear Family)
      J D CROWE & The NEW SOUTH,
      - You Can Have Her (Starday)
      ALAN JACKSON,
      - True Love Is A Golden Ring (Arista)
      SONNY BURGESS, Six Nights A Week (Rounder)
      SAMMY KERSHAW,
      - A Memory That Just Won’t Quit (Mercury)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GLENN ERICKSON, My Way [Diamond Back)
      GAYLA EARLENE, Hold Me Darlin' [TSP]
      RYAN SOMERVILLE,