Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 15 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOE BAUER,
      - They Can't Take Away The Old Cowboy Songs
      REX ALLEN, Yodelin' Crazy
      JOHN RIGGS, I Still Love George Jones
      BLACKBERRY SMOKE & GEORGE JONES,
      - Yesterday's Wine
      HAROLD REYNOLDS,
      - Sing It Pretty, Patsy Cline
      CLAUDE KING, I Remember Johnny
      JOHNNY HORTON, The Battle Of New Orleans
      DAVE STAMEY, If I Had A Horse
      SCOTT DAWSON, Sacred Circle [TSP]
      SHAR, Walking Papers
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER and
      JOHNNY BUSH, Rough On The Living [Desert Kid]

      WAYNE RANEY, (Documents)
      - Gone With The Wind In The Morning
      LUKE SIMMONS,
      - One Time Too Often (Columbia) NZ
      NED MILLER, Tears On My Pillow (Republic)
      ERNEST TUBB, Show Her Lots Of Gold (MCA)
      NANCY WHISKEY,
      - The Fireman’s Not For Me (Bear Family)
      HANK WILLIAMS, Low And Lonely (Time-Life)
      TIBBY EDWARDS,
      - If You Love Me Let Me Know (Proper)
      BOB LUMAN, Bad Bad Day (Sundown)
      CHARLES ALAN ROWE,
      - It Ain’t Written In Stone (Torch)
      LORETTA LYNN, Ain’t It Funny? (MCA)
      TOM PAXTON, Hobo In My Mind (Demon)
      BUCK OWENS, Hello Trouble (Capitol)
      HANK SNOW, I Ain’t Been Anywhere (RCA)
      RAY PRICE, When I Loved Her (BMG)
      LORRIE MORGAN, Steppin’ Stones, (BMG)
      JACK SCOTT,
      - What A Wonderful Night Out (Bear Family)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SONS Of The PIONEERS, End Of The World
      CLAUDE GRAY, Little Ole Wine Drinker Me
      STEVE WARREN & LARRY BARRETT,