Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 08 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      KENNY ROGERS,
      - Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town [Capitol]
      GLEN CAMPBELL,
      - By The Time I Get To Phoenix [EMI]
      WILLIE NELSON
      - Funny How Time Slips Away [Nashville]
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue [Capitol]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [Capitol]
      TANYA TUCKER,
      - San Antonio Stroll [Nashville]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Working Man Blues [Sony]
      DON WILLIAMS, Desperately [Capitol]
      EDDIE RABBITT,
      - I Love A Rainy Night [EMI]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PETER ALSOP,
      - So-So Society [peteralsop.com]
      ANNIE WENZ,
      - Roses & Candy Hearts Parades [anniewenz.com]
      PETER ALSOP, I'm Lucky [peteralsop.com]

      UNCLE DAVE MACON,
      - I’m Goin’ Away In The Morn (County)
      JIMMIE REVARD & His OKLAHOMA PLAYBOYS,
      - Trouble In Mind (Rambler)
      JACK CHRISTIE,
      - The Hermit Of The Hills (Zodiac) NZ
      The QUEBE SISTERS,
      - Along The Navajo Trail (Fiddletone)
      BASHFUL BROTHER OSWALD,
      - In The Hills Of Old Kentucky (Rounder)
      The BLUE SKY BOYS,
      - You Could Be A Millionaire (Rounder)
      SONNY JAMES,
      - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine (CBS)
      WANDA JACKSON,
      - The Violet And A Rose (Capitol)
      PIRATES Of The MISSISSIPPI,
      - Ain’t Got No Idea (Liberty)
      SUSAN RAYE,
      - My Heart Has A Mind Of It’s Own (Capitol)
      BUCK OWENS, Hello Trouble (Capitol)
      WALDEN DAHL,
      - My Heart Has Turned To Stone (Tricopolis)
      REBA McENTIRE,
      - He Broke Your Memory Last Night (MCA)
      CARL TRANTHAM, Where There’s A Will

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange: