Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 01 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      EDDIE RIVERS,
      - Home Is Where The Heart Is [Debbie Dean]
      JOHN MAINES Jr, Outlaw Runnin' Wild [Debbie Dean]
      JOHNNY DOLLAR, Big Rig Rollin' Man [Debbie Dean]
      SHARON GOODMAN,
      - Winter's Come Around Again [sharongoodmanmusic.com]
      MANDY STROBEL, My Cabin On The Hill [Hillcrest] De
      SHARON GOLDMAN,
      - Sleepless Lullaby [sharongoodmanmusic.com]
      HALLUR, Smile [Hillcrest] Faroe Is
      PRESTON CAMP Jr,
      - Feedin' The World [Red Note]
      CLELIA ADAMS & KEVIN BENNETT,
      - Love And Happiness For You [Hillcrest] Oz
      GEORGE McANTHONY,
      - Show Me The Way [mcanthony.it] It
      ARTHUR LEE LAND, Happy Cow [arthurleeland.com]

      VERNON DALHART & ADELYNE HOOD,
      - You Remind Me Of The Girl (Old Homestead)
      The DOWN HOMERS,
      - How Many Miles To Heaven? (BACM)
      SMOKY DAWSON, Cullenbenbong (EMI) Oz
      TEX WILLIAMS & BONNIE SLOAN,
      - Where Do We Go From Here? (Shasta)
      LYNN PRATT, Tom Cat Boogie (RCA)
      MITCHELL TOROK,
      - Hootchy Cootchy Henry From Hawaii (Abbott)
      STEW CLAYTON,
      - Poor Poor Farmer (Sunshine) Ca
      HOLLY DUNN,
      - Your Memory Won’t Let Me Go (MTM)
      TAMMY JONES, Ain’t Love Good? (self) NZ
      CARL JACKSON & JOHN STARLING,
      - For Cryin’ Out Loud (Sugar Hill)
      SUZANNE PRENTICE,
      - Pretty Lies (Music World) NZ
      MERLE TRAVIS,
      - Ain’t That A Crying Shame? (Capitol)
      BARRY & HOLLY TASHIAN,
      - Hearts That Break (Rounder)
      KENTUCKY HEADHUNTERS, [Mercury]
      - Walk Softly On The Heart Of Mine

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MAL PODMORE, We Miss You Slim / Oz
      JOHNNY GREENWOOD,
      - Australia's Own Don Bradman / Oz
      LEON HOWES, Good Old Country Song
      MOE BANDY, No Deal
      RANDY BROWN,
      - The Johnny Bush School Of Country Music
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Same Way, Everytime [Mercury]
      RICKY LYNN GREGG,
      - Put On Your Breaks