Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 25 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      DEAN DILLON,
      - Holed Up In Some Honky Tonk [Atlantic]
      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - A Brand New Bed Of Roses [BMG]
      ANN BUSH,
      - Lace Covered Windows [unreleased] NZ
      GENE AUTRY, Angel Song [Columbia]
      GEORGE STRAIT,
      - What's Going On In Your World [MCA]
      RITCHIE & BRIONIE ROBERTS, [NZ]
      - Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [unreleased]
      LEE KERNAGHAN,
      - The Rope That Pulls The Wind [EMI] Oz
      ALAN JACKSON,
      - Here In The Real World [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DAVID MALONEY,
      - Neighbor Dan [reillyandmaloney.com]
      LONESOME TRAVELER,
      - Leave It Up To You [lonesometravelerband.com]
      DAVID MALONEY,
      - Back In The Day [reillyandmaloney.com]

      JIMMY LEE, (Bear Family)
      - I Keep The Blues All The Time
      MADDOX BROTHERS & ROSE,
      - It’s Only Human Nature (Proper)
      Little JIMMY DICKENS,
      - Pennies For Papa (Razor And Tie)
      ASA MARTIN,
      - Hang Down Your Head And Cry (Banner)
      JIMMY MARTIN, Steppin’ Stones (Rounder)
      DAVEY GIBBS and his Country Hoppers,
      - Honky Tonk Baby (Camden) Ca
      HOMER & JETHRO,
      - Cold Cold Heart #2 (RCA)
      SHERRY KENNEDY,
      - Sweet Inbetween (Hillcrest) Ca
      DALE EVANS, (Collector's Choice)
      - My Heart Is Down Texas Way
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN,
      - I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Oh Boy)
      The BROWNS, (Bear Family)
      - Watching My World Fall Apart
      FRANK IFIELD,
      - Nobody’s Darlin’ But Mine (EMI) Oz
      KYLIE HARRIS, The Bargain Store (BMG) NZ
      PATTY LOVELESS,
      - Blame It On Your Heart (Epic)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOHNNY CASH,
      - Jim, I Wore A Tie Today [Columbia]
      LAWRENCE LEBO,
      - A Promise I Can Keep [lawrencelebo.com]
      DAVID MALONEY,
      - Cellular Phone [reillyandmaloney.com]
      CHRIS ISAAK, Only The Lonely [Reprise]
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS,