Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 11 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      GEORGE STRAIT,
      - You're Stronger Than Me [MCA]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - Dancing Cowboys [Curb]
      SLIM WHITMAN,
      - Rainbows Are Back In Style [Capitol]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - I Love You A Thousand Times [Columbia]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      - I Will Think Of You [Ritz] Ire
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Just Between You And Me [unreleased] NZ
      KEITH WHITLEY,
      - Charlotte's In North Carolina [BMG]
      BENNY BERRY,
      - Some Things Never Change [Hawk]
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - Humpty Dumpty Heart [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RAZZY BAILEY, Mornings Ain't Easy [M-T-M]
      CORIN RAYMOND,
      - Paid To Party [corinraymond.com] Ca
      BILLY KEEBLE & LEONA WILLIAMS,
      - I'm So Afraid Of Losing You [M-T-M]

      CINDY WALKER,
      - Why I Don’t Trust Men (BACM)
      HANK LOCKLIN, Flying South (RCA)
      CLIFFIE SHORT,
      - The Next Voice You Hear (Hillcrest) Ca
      REX FRANKLIN,
      - Bubbles In My Beer (R&N) NZ
      JACK GREEN, You Are My Treasure (Decca)
      RIDERS In The SKY, Dusty Skies (Liberty)
      STONEWALL JACKSON, Leona (Select)
      ERNEST TUBB & LORETTA LYNN,
      - Answer The Phone (Laser Light)
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - Head Over Heels In Love With You (TWL)
      RED FOLEY & EVELYN KNIGHT,
      - Tater Pie (Proper)
      JERRY WALLACE,
      - In The Misty Moonlight (Challenge)
      JOHNNY BOND, Oklahoma Waltz (ASV)
      k d lang, Sugar Moon (Sire) Ca
      RICKY SKAGGS, I Don’t Care (Epic)
      CINDY WALKER, [BACM]
      - You Can’t Break The Chains Of Love

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JODY ADAMS,
      - This Place Called Home [jodyadams.com]
      CLAUDE DAVIS, Another Pretty Day [M-T-M]
      JODY ADAMS, Dress Rehearsal [jodyadams.com]
      KIM McLEAN, Sweet Tea [M-T-M]
      CORIN RAYMOND, [corinraymond.com] Ca
      - Waitin' On The Ending Of The Day
      BILLY CHERNOFF, A Better Way [M-T-M]