Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 04 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LAWRENCE REYNOLDS,
      - Them Old Hank Williams Songs
      TOPP TWINS, Country Music [EMI] NZ
      MAC WISEMAN,
      - Johnny's Cash And Charley's Pride
      DON ALLEN,
      - Another Angel In Heaven [Comstock] NZ
      GUY COLEMAN,
      - 20 Years In Nashville
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Must've Been A Hell Of A Party [EMI] Oz
      The McCARTERS, Mountain Memories [WB]
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Doing Life Without You [Homespun] Oz
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER,
      - Circus [Red Beet]
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Too Much On The Line [Homespun] Oz
      ERIC BRACE & PETER COOPER, [Red Beet]
      - I Flew Over Our House Last Night

      CINDY WALKER, Hubbin’ It (Cattle)
      EDDY ARNOLD,
      - Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me (RCA)
      JIM REEVES, A Letter To My Heart (RCA)
      BILLY WALKER,
      - Thank You For Calling (Bear Family)
      HANK SNOW,
      - The Gold Rush Is Over (Bear Family)
      The BROWNS,
      - Child Of The King (Bear Family)
      BURL IVES, The Way Of A Rose (MCA)
      WILLIE NELSON,
      - It’s All Your Fault (Lost Highway)
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, Miss Molly (Sony)
      EMMYLOU HARRIS,
      - You Don’t Know Me (Grapevine)
      ROY ORBISON, Dream Baby (EMI)
      HANK PENNY, What You’ve Got (Proper)
      ALAN CHARLES, Rosa Rio (Rowan) NZ
      HANK LOCKLIN, Flying South (RCA)
      CINDY WALKER, (Cattle)
      - You Can’t Get Away With That With Me

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CLAY WALKER & RANDY OWEN,
      - Feels So Right [Asylum-Curb]
      PETER COOPER & LLOYD GREEN,
      - The Gospel Song [Red Beet]
      CLAY WALKER,
      - Like We Never Said Goodbye [Asylum-Curb]
      KRUGER BROTHERS,
      - Snowbird [Double Time] Swiss]
      RIDERS In The SKY,
      - That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine [Rounder]
      KRUGER BROTHERS,
      - Cowboy's Blues [Double Time] Swiss
      RIDERS In The SKY,
      - Be Honest With Me [Rounder]