Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 10:44 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 27 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      MARK CHESNUTT,
      - I Never Go Around Mirrors [markchesnutt.com]
      ALISON KRAUSS & Union Station,
      -When You Say Nothing At All [Vanguard]
      CINDY BURGESS,
      - When The Golden Wattle Blooms [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, Rub A Dub Dub [Disky]
      JOHN DENVER, Country Roads [BMG]
      ANN BUSH, Blue Bird [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS 3rd,
      - You're The Reason [Curb]
      SLIM DUSTY, Things I See Around Me [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      EDDIE FISHER, Just A Little Lovin' [RCA]
      CARL FREBERG, Teeter Totter Romance [Comstock]
      EDDIE FISHER, I Love You Because [RCA]

      CINDY WALKER,
      - Don’t Talk To Me About Men (BACM)
      BOB WILLS, You’re From Texas ( Edsel)
      DON EDWARDS,
      - Lone Star Trail (Night Horse Songs)
      GENE AUTRY, Cowboy Blues (Fat Boy)
      BOBBY HELMS,
      - Just A Little Lonesome (Bear Family)
      SUE THOMPSON,
      - I Was Just Walking Out The Door (Wing)
      MERLE HAGGARD, Cherokee Maiden (Axis-EMI)
      GEORGE JONES, The Warm Red Wine (Liberty)
      COWJAZZ, Blue Bonnet Lane (Stardust) Ca
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Distant Drums (Rajon)
      JOHNNY CASH, The Troubador (Columbia)
      BILL LONG, Blue Canadian Rockies (Arc) Ca
      AL DEXTER,
      - Is That The Way To Treat A Friend? (Cattle)
      CINDY WALKER, Happy Go Lucky (Bronco Buster)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MATTHEW SABATELLA & the Rambling String Band,
      - Labor Song [BalladOfAmerica.com]
      COOLGRASS, [MySpace.com/coolgrass] Oz
      - Never Put The Banjo Down
      LEONA WILLIAMS, Ole George
      LEONA WILLIAMS & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Letter To George
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr,
      - Now I Know How George Feels
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr, The Old Ryman
      LELAND MARTIN,
      - If I Had Long Legs [Like Alan Jackson]