Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 20 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JP JONES, A Man Stands Up [jpjones.net]
      KEITH BRADFORD,
      - Traveling Preacher Man [Stardust]
      HANK THOMPSON & GEORGE JONES,
      - Hey George, Hey Hank
      EDDIE KING,
      - Right Side Of The Wrong Bed [Stardust]
      HANK THOMPSON, King Of Western Swing
      GAYLA EARLENE, Hold Me Darlin' [TSP]
      JESSE & NOAH BELLAMY,
      - Buried In Blue Jeans
      HENDRY & TRUSTY,
      - Love Don't Live There Anymore [TSP]
      BILLY YATES & NICOLE BROUSSARD,
      - I'd Do It For You [billyyates.com]
      DAVE TOLAND,
      - In A South Texas Border Town [TSP]
      JANE MORGAN, Girl Named Johnny Cash

      BILL LONG, One Has My Name (Arc) Ca
      CLYDE MOODY, I Love You Because (King)
      AUTRY INMAN, Do Me A Favour (Mountain Dew)
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - Where Is The Circus? (Warner)
      ROY ROGERS & DALE EVANS,
      - Pass Me Not (Capitol)
      The ARMSTRONG TWINS,
      - I Want To Be Loved (Arhoolie)
      JOHN GRENELL,
      - Set Up Those Cards Again (Joe Brown) NZ
      AMOS MORRIS,
      - Life’s Been Pretty Good To Me (Nulla) Oz
      CLAIRE LYNCH, (Copper Creek)
      - I Can’t Get You Off Of My Mind
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD, (Bear Family)
      - Four Little Girls In The Town Of Boston
      JOHNNY BUSH & JUSTIN TREVINO,
      - That’s What It’s Like To Be Lonesome
      REBA McENTIRE, How Blue (MCA)
      CLINT BLACK, The Gulf Of Mexico (RCA)
      HANK SNOW, (Bear Family)
      - Born To Be With You
      AARON TIPPIN,
      - I Wouldn’t Have It Any Other Way (RCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOEL WARREN, You'll Never Hurt Me
      - (Like An Old George Jones Song)
      BRAD WOLFE,