Town & Country, New Zealand. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mon 30 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 10:48 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 30 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** This Completes Our 19th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      GEORGE JONES, The Race Is On [EMI]
      JOHN PRINE & TRISH YEARWOOD,
      - When Two Worlds Collide [Oh Boy]
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL,
      - Miles And Miles Of Texas [EMI]
      SLIM DUSTY, Cunnamulla Fella [EMI] Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Honey [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, Secret Love [Capitol]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [unreleased] NZ
      KITTY WELLS, [RCA]
      - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
      GEORGE STRAIT, Peace Of Mind [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ISLA GRANT,
      - If These Green Hills Could Talk (IGE) Scot
      GENE ROBERTS with COUNTRY NIGHT LIVE,
      - Shuffle Back To Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      BILLY JOE FRENCH, Fraulein [Armadillo]

      WADE MAINER,
      - Where The Red Red Roses Grow (Bluebird)
      MATTIE O’NEIL, Shackled And Chains (Cattle)
      TEX MORTON,
      - When The Bloom Is On The Sage (EMI) NZ
      BILL CASE & His MELODY BOYS,
      - Just A Little More Loving (CRH)
      LULU BELLE & SCOTTY,
      - Wish I Was A Single Girl Again (Trikont)
      JOHNNY HORTON,
      - The Child’s Side Of Life (Pulse)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Love And Marriage (RCA)
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN,
      - Yodelling Dixieland (CH Records) Oz
      BOBBY HELMS,
      - Forget About Him (Bear Family)
      HIGHWAY 101,
      - Do You Love Me? Just Say Yes (Warner)
      CHARLIE WALKER,
      - He’s A Jolly Good Fellow (Bear Family)
      MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Your Heart Turned Left (Playback)
      SONNY JAMES, The Prisoner’s Song (CBS)
      MARY DUFF,
      - When You’re Not A Dream (Ritz) Ire

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MARK EVERETT, Don't Take It So Hard
      ISLA GRANT, Mr Blues [IGE] Scot
      ALAN JACKSON, Merle And George [Arista]
      ISLA GRANT, I Ain't Over The Hill [IGE] Scot
      RANDY HOUSER, Lie
      KIM CARSON,
      - Driving Nails In My Coffin [Armadillo]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - What's This World Comin' To [Curb]
      CHET ATKINS & TOMMY EMMANUEL,
      - Road To Gundagai/Waltzing Matilda [RCA] US/Oz