Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 23 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PATSY CLINE & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Life's Railway To Heaven
      TUBIE PUSHEE, Home [Triplestrand Prods]
      DARYLE SINGLETARY,
      - That's Why I Sing This Way
      D.B. REILLY, Don't Give Up On Me [TSP]
      BILLY DON BURNS, Haggard And Hank
      BOBBY DALE, How 'Bout This Cowboy [TSP]
      JOHNNY RION, That Heaven Bound Train
      REX FOSTER,
      - Slow Down (Texas Style) [CD-Tex]
      KEITH BURNS & KACEY JONES,
      - I Wanna Be Upfront Like Dolly
      BILLY MATA & The TEXAS TRADITION,
      - Dinah [CD-Tex]
      MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER,
      - Halley Came To Jackson [Columbia]

      CHARLIE POOLE (Proper)
      & The NORTH CAROLINA RAMBLERS,
      - Where The Whippoorwill Is Whispering Goodnight
      OBRAY RAMSEY, (Prestige)
      - My Little Old Home Down In New Orleans
      MILTON BROWN & His MUSICAL BROWNIES,
      - The Old Grey Mare (Proper)
      SHELLY LEE ALLEY,
      - Bring It On Home To Grandma (Krazy Kat)
      RICK & THEL CAREY, Your Kind Of Love (EMI) Oz
      BRENDAN DUGAN,
      - On The Wings Of A Dove (Master) NZ
      CARL MANN, Baby I Don’t Care (Sun)
      TERESA BREWER,
      - Texas Leather And Mexican Lace (Philips)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - Land Beyond The Sun (Proper)
      PETE PIKE, I’m Burning All Your Letters (Coral)
      RED SOVINE, Normally Norma Loves Me (Starday)
      JIMMY WAKELY,
      - Beautiful Brown Eyes (Varese Sarabande)
      HEATHER MYLES,
      - Vaya Con Dios (Me And My Music)
      BOBBY AUSTIN, Things Are Looking Up (Capitol)
      JESSE WINCHESTER & CLAIRE LYNCH,
      - Loose Talk (Appleseed)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TIM O'BRIEN, You Ate The Apple? [Howdy Sky]
      BARBARA MANDRELL & GEORGE JONES,
      - I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool
      TIM O'BRIEN,
      - Gonna Try To Make Her Stay [Howdy Sky]
      TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS,
      - Have A Little Faith [twangtownparamours.com]
      BARRY P. FOLEY, Country Boy
      TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS,
      - Ballad Of Little Lula [twangtownparamours.com]
      BRETT CRENSHAW, Life In A Country Song
      3rd TIME OUT, Boiling Springs