Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 16 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      CRYSTAL GAYLE, Someday Soon [EMI]
      REX FRANKLIN,
      - Nothing Lasts Forever [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, Yesterday's Girl [Disky]
      WILLIE NELSON & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Poncho And Lefty [Columbia]
      ANN BUSH, Flower Of Scotland [unreleased] NZ
      GENE AUTRY, At Mail Call Today [Rhino]
      GENE AUTRY,
      - You Only Want Me When You're Lonely [Rhino]
      ISLA GRANT, It's A Dream Come True [Ritz] Scot

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ERIC WEISSBERG & STEVE MANDELL,
      - Duelling Banjos
      ROD McDONALD,
      - Ireland, Ireland [rodmcdonald.com]
      DORSEY BURNETTE: Bob, The Playboys And Me

      The CARTER FAMILY, Bonnie Blue Eyes (JSP)
      REX DALLAS,
      - Yodelling Bunkhouse Boy (Music World) Oz
      The MAGGIE VALLEY COUNTRY SINGERS,
      - Old Mountain Dew (Rural Rhythm)
      TED DAFFAN, (Jasmine)
      - Trouble Keeps Hanging ‘Round My Door
      DEL REEVES & BILLIE JO SPEARS,
      - Teardrops Will Kiss The Morning Dew (UA)
      GENE AUTRY, Way Out West In Texas (Demon)
      DONNA FARGO,
      - Hello Little Bluebird (Eclipse)
      STONEWALL JACKSON,
      - If This House Could Talk (CBS)
      LINDA WEST, Beautiful Mountain (self) NZ
      JAMES HAND, Ain’t A-goin’ (Rounder)
      NOLA HEWITT & The TUMBLEWEEDS, NZ
      - Let Those Brown Eyes Smile On Me (Viking)
      TANYA TUCKER, Bed Of Roses (CBS)
      JEFF & SHERI EASTER,
      - Way Up On The Mountain (Benson)
      TWO TONS Of STEEL, Vegas (New West)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MOON MULLICAN, I Was Sorta Wonderin'
      ROD McDONALD,
      - For The Good Of America [url above]
      OTIS WILLIAMS, I Wanna Go Country
      The TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS,
      - Under The Next Blue Sky [twangtownparamours.com]
      ERROL GRAY, Just Call Me Earl / Oz
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Losing By A Hair [Pye] Scot
      ROB ICKES, Take The "A" Train