Crop Circles Playlists 8/7 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      A few new goodies this week. What's up with Paul Thorn? He's hotter than
      the Midwest this week.

      8/7
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:12 The V-Roys Over The Mountain Are You Through Yet? E-Squared
      12:15 The Waco Brothers The Hand That Throws The Bottle Down
      Wacoworld Bloodshot
      12:19 The Sovines Seein' Eye Dog/Blistered Comin' In Loaded Oahu
      12:23 John Mellencamp No Better Than This No Better Than This
      Rounder
      12:26 Billy Lee Riley Blue Collar Blues Blue Collar Blues Hightone
      12:31 LaVern Baker Jim Dandy Real Gone Gal Charly
      12:33 Alvin Youngblood Hart Joe Friday Big Mama's Door Okeh
      ----- air break -----
      12:38 Alejandro Escovedo Street Songs Street Songs Of Love Fantasy
      12:41 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings When I Come Home single Daptone
      12:44 Eels Dirty Girl Shootenanny! Dreamworks
      12:46 Old '97s Won't Be Home Drag It Up New West
      12:51 Yarn Yodelay Come On In UFO
      12:55 Nick Lowe Break Away Nick Lowe & HIs Cowboy Outfit Columbia
      12:59 Wagon Three A.M. No Kinder Room Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      1:08 Merle Haggard Oil Tanker Train I Am What I Am Vanguard
      1:11 Patty Loveless Born Again Fool On Your Way Home Epic
      1:16 Hank Williams, Jr. Why Can't We Just All Get A
      Longneck?/Jambalaya I'm One Of You Curb
      1:25 Scattergun Pieces Of You Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      1:29 Jason & The Scorchers Deep Holy Water Halcyon Times
      Courageous Chicken/Nashvegas Flash
      1:33 Jerry Jeff Walker When I Had You Jerry Jeff Walker MCA
      1:38 Jon Dee Graham Robot Moving The Great Battle New West
      1:41 Harvey Danger Sometimes You Have To Work On Xmas
      DJ Comments: request
      ----- air break -----
      1:49 Rich Hopkins & Luminarios Love Is A Muse The Other Side
      San Jacinto
      1:52 The Sadies The Quiet One Darker Circles Yep Roc
      1:55 Andre Williams My Time Will Come That's All I Need Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 Paul Thorn Love Scar Pimps & Preachers Perpetual Obscurity